★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GemStoneApp
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a four-in-one waterpipe themed puzzle game. Rotate and Swap modes generate new puzzles everytime you started a new game. Connect and Replace modes are arcade style hand-eye coordination games. Hopefully they can bring you some quick challenging fun.

Features:
- Unlimited number of puzzles
- Quick and short games, easy way to kill a few minutes
- Four puzzle styles (rotate, swap, connect, replace)
- Score or Free game mode
- High score records
08-26-2009, 06:35 PM
I will have more full impressions of this game soon, I just got it this evening. Played about 30 mins so far and what I can say is that the game is an excellent connect the pipe game. 4 different gameplay modes, I've only tried 2 so far and I'm hooked. Graphics good, music good. Haven't found any negatives about the game at all yet. For a $.99 puzzle game there is plenty of depth and detail. More soon...

08-26-2009, 06:36 PM
ahh looks like a nice puzzle game
08-26-2009, 06:36 PM
There's certainly a growing number of these pipe games.
08-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
There's certainly a growing number of these pipe games.
There is but this one is very good. I own about 5-6 connect the pipe games and so far this one and pipe mania are the best.
08-26-2009, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
There is but this one is very good. I own about 5-6 connect the pipe games and so far this one and pipe mania are the best.
Do you have Balloonia, and if so, do you like it better than it?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Do you have Balloonia, and if so, do you like it better than it?
I don't have that one but it looks interesting, I'll try the lite version out.
08-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I don't have that one but it looks interesting, I'll try the lite version out.
Please let me know - I have been going back and forth but don't like the genre enough to have a bunch of these same types...

08-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Please let me know - I have been going back and forth but don't like the genre enough to have a bunch of these same types...
Ok well I just tried the lite version of Balloonia, seriously a fun game. I might get that one too now lol. Anyway Balloonia appears to only have one gameplay mode. Rotate the pipes to connect them. Balloonia also has a fun theme to it, a little more character. Waterpipes has 4 modes to play timed and scored or freeplay - Swap Mode, Rotate mode, Connect Mode, Replace Mode. Balloonia has a nice background theme mixed in with the game and a tetris like clear the rows to earn points. Waterpipe is a little more puzzle serious and does have a "connect the pipe to let the water flow" theme but its not as funky as the Balloonia theme. Pipes are bigger thicker in Waterpipe. Both good games depends what you are looking for.
08-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks - I'll have to think on it now. At least I know there is a bit of a competitor. Before - it seemed like Balloonia was the only decent one out there, and the one mode did make it seem a bit "shallow".