App description: Buy low, sell high, and be evil! Notorious Inc is an economic comedy / bad-guy simulator. You play as the Director, the unscrupulous CEO of a corrupt multinational corporation. Buy and sell illegal goods on the black market to earn money, and then spend your profits to upgrade your island base, hire new employees, or buy your way out of trouble. Stay alive, out of jail, and in the black long enough, and you'll find yourself recognized as the top dog in organized super-villainy.

Designed for the quick 2-10 minute breaks everyone has during their day, it has 17 different endings to keep you coming back for more. With gameplay based on arbitrage classics like DopeWars / DrugWars, base building similar to the Heroes of Might and Magic series, and random events reminiscent of FTL : Faster Than Light, all mixed in a flood of jokes and cartoon references, theres something for everyone. Kids? Grandma? You bet. As long as they like the idea of buying Narcotics from a sock puppet and shaking down the U.N. for protection money, theyll have the time of their lives.
06-15-2014, 11:13 PM
This looks fun. I believe I'll give it a shot.

I'm enjoying it so far, but it's crashing a lot on my iPad Air. I'll try restarting it and see if that helps. The good news is it remembers what I was doing, so I haven't lost anything from the crashes. It does offer an exploit though; when returning to the game, all of the prices change.

Update: even after closing every other app, and restarting, it's still crashing. Most consistently at the home base. I start construction on the radio tower, and if I do anything at all, like tapping on the bank, or looking at other options, it crashes.

I hope it gets updated, because I was enjoying it until then.

Last edited by Collin; 06-16-2014 at 01:36 PM.

06-16-2014, 03:54 PM
This is Adam from Chickadee Games. Thanks for starting a post!

For anyone experiencing crashing on iPads with the 1.0 version of Notorious Inc: we submitted a fix today that clears it all up. Sorry for the annoyance, and thanks for your patience as it works its way to the store! Seriously!
06-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Great to hear, and thanks for coming to the forum. I look forward to the fix, and diving back in to the game.
06-16-2014, 05:50 PM
06-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a neat idea, maybe I'll give it a shot when the update for iPad is out, also, does it has any iAP?

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr
Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend:
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)/Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (iOS)/Warframe (PS4)/Heroes & Castles (iOS)/ CounterSpy (iOS)/SoulSpark (iOS)
06-17-2014, 08:36 AM
That was fast. So far the update seems to have fixed the crashing, but I found a new bug :/

I tapped on my newly built antenna tower to read about it, and when I tapped the x to close it, the text went away, but the box didn't.

Also, no IAP that I've seen.
06-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Any chance of making it backwards compatible with iOS 7.0? I don't want to upgrade to 7.1 (yeah...) but want to buy and play this!
06-17-2014, 07:38 PM
It's annoying that I can't mark something as a review in the TA app. I'll post something more in-depth later, when i'm at my computer, but for now I'll just duplicate what I wrote on the app store. Also, played to completion with no sign of IAP, no timers, none of that crap some of us hate.

I've beaten the game once, so far. I certainly feel like I've gotten my money's worth, although I wish it had a bit more complexity/depth. As it is now, I would call it a "Tradewinds" lite, dripping with great design and full of humor. I hope the dev plans to keep tweaking it, to improve the gameplay.
06-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Liked it alot.
Headups to those on firstplaythrough.
When you hit Notoriety 100, you will be given a choice to construct your final Base of Operations. It does not cost anythg but ends the game. Do not construct if you are not ready to begin a new playthrough.