★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iTD need some advice on the which way map.

08-25-2009, 02:22 PM
iTD need some advice on the which way map.

I've been playing this level over and over again, and can't seem to get a good strategy going, It always seems I have to spread out way to thin to be able to cover everything, but once the hp starts getting to high I cant do enough damage to one particular area.

Usually I'd focus on getting quad cannons asap, using the green lasers just to get the strays. THat strategy isn't working on this map.

so any advice on how you guys beat the map would be appreciated. thanks.
08-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Do what now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefree View Post
I've been playing this level over and over again, and can't seem to get a good strategy going, It always seems I have to spread out way to thin to be able to cover everything, but once the hp starts getting to high I cant do enough damage to one particular area.

Usually I'd focus on getting quad cannons asap, using the green lasers just to get the strays. THat strategy isn't working on this map.

so any advice on how you guys beat the map would be appreciated. thanks.
Uh, ummmm..........42!