App description: Welcome to your new assignment.

You are a covert special ops soldier ready to play your part in dangerous military attacks and silent assassin missions. With access to powerful guns you will rely on your marksman skills to finish the job.

Travel deep into enemy territory to locate and eliminate hidden targets. Stare down your rifle scope, zoom in to find and identify the target. Take a breath...and pull the trigger to make the Kill Shot.

We need confirmed kills soldier. Good luck out there.

HIGH VELOCITY GAMEPLAY
- Over 400 first person shooter missions to complete.
- Awesome 3D graphics.
- Unforgettable bullet cam kill shot moments.
- Global Ops event system with prizes to be won
- 30 unique maps and stunning locations.

DEADLY WEAPONS
- 65+ different weapons to choose from
- Maximize your firepower with 4 weapon classes:
+ Sniper Rifle,
+ Assault Rifle
+ Shotgun
+ SAW Gun
- Unlock powerful upgrades for every weapon.

KILLER POWER-UPS
- Spotter - quickly find all enemies.
- Slow-Mo - slow down time to line up the perfect Kill Shot.
- Armor-Piercing Bullets - if you can hit it, you will kill it.

GAME CENTER SUPPORT
- 4 Leaderboards to challenge your friends.
- 50 Achievements to complete and earn in-game rewards.

Kill Shot is rated 17+ and contains frequent/intense realistic violence. By downloading this app you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of Hothead's Terms of Use (www.hotheadgames.com/termsofuse) and are subject to Hothead's Privacy Policy (www.hotheadgames.com/privacy-policy).

2015 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Kill Shot are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.

davidevil's comments:

Just wanna share with you this realy good sniper game. Its my first post and i could not upload photos from my iphone.
06-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Brilliant name

06-15-2014, 09:36 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/kill-shot/id839703707?mt=8

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Echoseven; 06-18-2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added appinfo to first post.
06-15-2014, 04:23 PM
The Gameplay:

ps. i think this is a soft launch just like their previous release (spy wars).

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-23-2014, 05:28 AM
This looks really good, but im turned off by that energy system. I find anything with an energy system tied to timers are just plain stupid for me to invest time on.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-26-2014, 08:34 AM
So this is basically the same as that Deadly Shores Dino hunting game - upgrades, energy bar, and all. Only difference is you shoot men in the face instead of sauropods.
09-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanRaptor View Post
So this is basically the same as that Deadly Shores Dino hunting game - upgrades, energy bar, and all. Only difference is you shoot men in the face instead of sauropods.
You more or less nailed it.
10-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Downloaded and played this for a bit last night. It's exactly a clone, of Dino hunter/Deer hunter.

Is there any relation between hothead games & glu mobile? or is this a straight up clone?

TTV Friend code : 1CNYY