Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-16-2014, 08:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Granny Tap (by Level Bit)

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 06-17-2014 at 04:13 AM..
Old 06-16-2014, 09:57 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

seems very interesting
Old 06-17-2014, 12:08 AM

liking this one a lot, you tap to change granny's shaking finger to change its direction (that sound kinds weird) in order to press the highlighted key. But the most interesting part is the text she is writing, you'll have to play this game perfectly to find out what it is. Will keep this game on my iPad for awhile.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
liking this one a lot, you tap to change granny's shaking finger to change its direction (that sound kinds weird) in order to press the highlighted key. But the most interesting part is the text she is writing, you'll have to play this game perfectly to find out what it is. Will keep this game on my iPad for awhile.
Glad you're enjoying it! It definitely doesn't look like much but it's a bit like Nerdy Workout for me; a quick high-score chaser but with a bit of humour and a reason to come back to it. I still haven't got quite past "Dear Abigalegjfjfy" lol.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 06-17-2014 at 03:37 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 03:14 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Granny's letter so far.

•••Spoiler:  Dear Abigale, please come urgently, Mr. Robinson suspects something. I think it is because of the smell. Oh, and your way here could you please bring the cookie recipe? I know it is your family secret but I must insist, after all, I gave you my favourite pie ingredients. Or did I give those to Maggie? I keep forgetting. Did she die last week? Was it her funeral we attended? She has such lovely daughters. Oh dear, someone is knocking at the door. Is it him, or even the police? Let me check. It's just some alley cats, they must be attracted to the stench. I hope you are on your way. The tea is getting cold. I sweetened it with that special sugar you like, that my grandson left here last month...

Last edited by Andy C83; 06-17-2014 at 03:38 AM..
Old 06-17-2014, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Glad you're enjoying it! It definitely doesn't look like much but it's a bit like Nerdy Workout for me; a quick high-score chaser but with a bit of humour and a reason to come back to it. I still haven't got quite past "Dear Abigalegjfjfy" lol.
yeah that's very good comparison, it's one of those simple little game you usually don't care about but the developer of the game is smart enough to put something there for people to keep playing.