String Fighter!! Promos!
Youtube link | Pop Up
here are some promo codes.
So many codes used still no one replied here. :sad:
Used 9T7FEKJEWJK7. Thanks for the promo. Will share feedback asa I play tomorrow.
QUOTE=Nanogamo;3258293]thanks Ronit. I made the game myself so any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy it![/QUOTE]
I recommend in the future you give your codes through PM only so that you can garner more attention for your games. Most members here are quick to thank you as well as leave valuable feedback to help you along. IMO that's the only way devs should distribute them period. 'Lurkers', as we call them, will suck up anything for free without ever saying anything! I always suggest this to devs here. Works wonders.
Here's my short review:
The game looks sweet for an arcade game. There’s a lot of fun to be had in mastering the characters when unlocked. The controls are refined and responsive while I was playing it today.
There are couple of features missing from the game. I would like to point it out here.
1. You should give the players an option to choose the type of control he wants i.e. like adding an arcade stick or d-pad.
2. When you browse through the characters, there is no option to go back. You have to select the current unlock character and jump right into the game. A back button to go back to previous screen would be awesome.
3. No option to choose how many rounds a player can play, its the default that you setup with the storyline which should be more exposed to levels like 2, 3, 4 rounds or hard, harder etc.
4. Online multiplayer via game center will be so awesome. ( my personal wishlist )
5. The players doesn't go to the other side of the scene. Can you add it to reverse the characters so that we can fight on the other end. Add more scenes in the gameplay, the current ones are bit childish.
6. I am sure many won't like this, but you should add in-app/coins purchases to unlock different characters quickly rather than getting it unlocked if you win against that character. I like the character dragon and want to complete all levels with it but it would take enough time to unlock it.
7. Add more fighting sounds like when I punch on the face or kick it should feel like it.
The game is superb for single player arcade style fighting and the characters are really sweet. Thank you again for sharing the promo code. I would've purchased it if there was no promo code.
Last edited by ronit; 06-17-2014 at 02:58 AM..
Thanks for the great feedback! I will take it all in account for the next update.
Multiplayer is definitely in the works, but prolly just ad hoc bluetooth at first.
I've been wrestling with the in-apps as I hate them personally but I get your point for sure.
Thanks again, I made String Fighter essentially by myself so it is great to see people starting to enjoy it.