★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fish Out Of Water! 0.69 ===> NOW FREE for the 1st time EVER!

06-17-2014, 06:03 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
Fish Out Of Water! 0.69 ===> NOW FREE for the 1st time EVER!

06-17-2014, 08:45 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,602
One of the very few games my husband plays regularly.

06-17-2014, 10:01 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 130
Could someone post the install size of this? Thanks in advance!
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharfaust View Post
Could someone post the install size of this? Thanks in advance!
If no one has answered you I'll check my daughters ipad once she's finished on minecraft.
06-17-2014, 11:26 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,055
Bizarrely, a fresh install on iPhone 5S is 38.4MB, less than the actual download. I'm guessing there are some iPad Retina graphics files which are discarded during the installation.
06-17-2014, 12:24 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Bizarrely, a fresh install on iPhone 5S is 38.4MB, less than the actual download. I'm guessing there are some iPad Retina graphics files which are discarded during the installation.
Same size on my mini too, but it's not less that actual download, that's 28mb.😃
06-17-2014, 01:04 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Same size on my mini too, but it's not less that actual download, that's 28mb.😃
D'oh. Yep. I was looking at Colossatron's download size.
06-17-2014, 10:53 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,991
A very fishy deal we're having here!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: FGO, Threes!, Duet Game, Implosion, Ski Safari, Joan Mad Run, hocus, Love You To Bits, Goblin Sword, Layton Brother, Solomon's Keep, Punch Quest (Recommend them all!)
06-18-2014, 05:56 AM
#9
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: http://www.zenfar.com
Posts: 895
Is that a fish in a Top Hat? Why do I love anything with a Top Hat?