Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-17-2014, 10:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default [CA/FI] Plunder Pirates (Rovio Stars) FREE

Quote:
Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 95.3 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Description
Ahoy, matey! Take to the high seas as a cut-throat buccaneer and become the most notorious Pirate Captain to ever sail the seven seas! Washed ashore with nothing but your cunning, do you have what it takes to become the most formidable pirate in the world?

Build your island, recruit a crew, explore uncharted waters and join your friends in a Guild! It’s FREE to play – so get ready to build, battle and PLUNDER!

BUILD AN EYE-POPPING 3D ISLAND
Create your own 3D pirate island and spin it 360 to see every angle! Add a tavern, lighthouse, gold mines, and more – then fortify it with cannons, walls, and deadly traps to keep your loot safe and secure!

RECRUIT AN AWESOME PIRATE CREW
Hit the tavern to hire your crew! Choose from 10 seafaring scoundrels each with unique skills and traits, then teach them new ones at the Academy. Just make sure you have plenty of grog to keep them happy!

EXPLORE UNCHARTED WATERS
Hoist the skull-and-crossbones and set sail for distant lands in your mighty galleon! Unearth hidden treasure, battle giant sea monsters, and send merchant ships to Davy Jones’ Locker – it’s all there for the taking!

FIGHT AND PLUNDER
Battle rival Captains, ransack enemy islands, and help yourself to the booty! Strategy and skulduggery may win the battle, but can you conquer the global leaderboard? Just remember – pirates live for revenge!

JOIN A PIRATE GUILD
A pirate’s life is tough, but you’re not alone! Create or join a Guild with your friends, design your very own flag, chat with fellow Captains, and enjoy exclusive Guild perks that boost your ruthlessness in battle. Arrr!

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 06-17-2014 at 10:53 PM..
Old 06-17-2014, 10:41 AM

Oh I remember hearing about this one it sounded pretty good. Guessing it's a soft launch?
Old 06-17-2014, 10:44 AM

The game is absolutely amazing.

Takes mobile rts to the next level. I'm really enjoying myself with this one. It's really like bone other. The visuals are astonishing, as well as the water visuals.

Exploring is an awesome mechanic as well. You never know if your going to run into a pirate ship, the kraken, or a dangerous pirate eating shark! Haha.

Great job guys!

Ex - Sony devs really hold it down.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:46 AM

Default ??

Well I'm in canada and it definitely isn't on the app store here
Old 06-17-2014, 10:56 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvincholy2010 View Post
It is now. Screenshots and description make it look like another free to play builder though.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvincholy2010 View Post
It is because that's where I got it.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:40 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/plunde...i-coming-soon/
Old 06-17-2014, 11:47 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

downloading!

The Gameplay:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by redribbon; 06-17-2014 at 04:37 PM..
Old 06-17-2014, 12:14 PM

I don't really like Rovio but Rovio Stars is something else, everything they make is excellent. I really think Rovio should rebrand Rovio Stars into something else so the negativity people have toward Rovio won't damage Rovio Stars' potential. And since they're making completely different types of game, they might as well be rebrand as different products so it's easier for customers like us to tell who is who. Just throwing my opinion out there, it's definitely debatable.

Last edited by hakamhakam; 06-17-2014 at 12:17 PM..
Old 06-17-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
I don't really like Rovio but Rovio Stars is something else, everything they make is excellent. I really think Rovio should rebrand Rovio Stars into something else so the negativity people have toward Rovio won't damage Rovio Stars' potential. And since they're making completely different types of game, they might as well be rebrand as different products so it's easier for customers like us to tell who is who. Just throwing my opinion out there, it's definitely debatable.
Aye I should have time to try this soon. But I did love Tiny Theif by rovio stars