★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***DEVICE REQUIREMENTS***
- This game is currently only supported on these devices:

iPad 2
iPad 3rd and 4th Generation
iPad Air
iPad mini 1st and 2nd Generation
iPhone 5
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5s
- The game may play on other devices but is not recommended due to memory requirements.

** WINNER: GameSalad's Game of the Month: June **

"Wow this game is absolutely terrific. It is a game that is just dripping with charm and personality at every corner. The atmosphere is wonderful with its spooky art style, environments, characters, and sounds all immerse you into one great adventure." - TouchArcade Forums

Milo needs your help. Would you be so kind to help find his dog Cody?

Milo & Me is an action-adventure game where you use your slimy digits to lead Milo, attack, collect, and solve puzzles. Careful though-your fingers are in the game...so don't get hurt!
Guide Milo through bizarre worlds and help him take on monsters that inhabit this mysterious place you've found yourself. Only you can reunite Milo and his best friend!

GAME FEATURES:
- Fun and intuitive multi-touch controls (no flimsy virtual d-pads here!).
- Unlock the secrets of a mysterious world as you guide Milo to find his dog Cody.
- Flick, drag, tap, and pinch your way through puzzles and dangerous enemies.
- Collect pretty items across various creepy-cute areas.
- Spend Pearls and Beetles to upgrade Milo's abilities.
- Find and activate power-ups to give Milo boosts.

CHAPTER ONE
- This version of the app contains Chapter One of the game (about 2 hours of gameplay)
- Future chapters will be available as FREE updates when they are ready.
- Chapter Two coming soon!

View more screenshots and watch gameplay videos on Facebook: www.facebook.com/milonme

A game by Jason Nowak

jwn137's comments:
Hello everyone!

I'd like to announce my just-released game for iOS: Milo & Me. It's a creepy-cute multitouch adventure game for both iPhone and iPad. It features Zelda-style gameplay built for the modern touchscreen.

GAME FEATURES:
  • Fun and intuitive multi-touch controls (no flimsy virtual d-pads here!).
  • Unlock the secrets of a mysterious world as you guide Milo to find his dog Cody.
  • Flick, drag, tap, and pinch your way through puzzles and dangerous enemies.
  • Collect pretty items across various creepy-cute areas.
  • Spend Pearls and Beetles to upgrade Milo's abilities.
  • Find and activate power-ups to give Milo boosts.

CHAPTER ONE
  • This version of the app contains Chapter One of the game (about 2 hours of gameplay)
  • Future chapters will be available as FREE updates when they are ready.
  • Chapter Two coming soon!

Gameplay Trailer:

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/milonme

Screenshots:
06-18-2014, 12:09 AM
739EE49N6K9E
HJAA6RKH7NTR

Both taken, the latter by me. Will leave impressions later, looks very nice from the screenshots and anything influenced by Zelda must be tried! Thank you for the code!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

06-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Took YM6E9MW34PRM
I'll leave impressions later as well.
06-18-2014, 12:14 AM
F6L9YAWTYWFX

Thank you! A mention of Zelda means an immediate download. I will play and review ASAP.
06-18-2014, 12:14 AM
wow this one looks really interesting. will give it a try now.

btw, MT49EP6W6FAE taken

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-18-2014, 04:33 AM
The Gameplay:

06-18-2014, 04:48 AM
It looks more like Don't Starve than Zelda to me. The main guy floats? is he a ghost or something?

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
06-18-2014, 05:31 AM
this is a really good game. controls, tutorial, graphics, sounds, etc are great. everything feels so polished. maybe mods can change the title? no need to include the zelda thingy to promote a great game like this. the dev did a great job with it. deserve more attention from other member.

06-18-2014, 07:55 AM
Buwahaha... My 'pen-name' has been Jasen Novak for the last 16-17 years... Funny seeing this...

That's all ... Sorry.., =oP
06-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Really nice game, quite possibly going to be my GotW nomination discounting any massive surprises.

It feels, as mentioned, like a Zelda game with Don't Starve visuals. But instead of playing the titular hero, it feels much more like you accompany them in a meta experience on their quest to find their missing dog. You move obstacles with your fingers, defeat enemies, shake trees for items and even menace the main character with incessant poking.

It's full of nice little touches and moments of polish. The world is full of personality albeit definitely best played with the brightness up. It'll be nice to see how environments change as the game progresses but the outlook is positive, especially with earning new abilities and dungeons containing helpful items.

If you pardon the pun, it feels like The Legend of Zen-da; a much calmer and friendly experience than the Nintendo series and definitely reminiscent of the original NES classic. I need to play a lot more before giving actual impressions but I'm very impressed with this so far and have no problem recommending this as a purchase.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.