★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ngoc Loi Nguyen
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tap the screen to control the Squirrel and eat chestnut.
If you eat the rockets, you can eat everything for a short time and you have a high speed.
Compete against your friends and share your score!

Loi Nguyen's comments:
Tap the screen to control the Squirrel and eat chestnut.

If you eat the rockets, you can eat everything for a short time and you have a high speed.

Compete against your friends and share your score!

Download and Have fun!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/squirrel-jump-game/id882680920?mt=8
06-18-2014, 09:33 AM
Cute & Fun Family game but too frustrating to play

Cute graphics. Seriously cute game. The rocket(?) that makes the squirrel temporarily go faster and eat everything takes away the possible monotony that can occur in the runner type genre.
Sometimes the best games are the simplistic ones, and this could be one of those.
You play a squirrel with a super cute bushy tail. And; like the runner genre, he keeps going and going like the energizer bunny. There are obstacles (of course). Unfortunately, there is not a tutorial or directions and one would automatically assume that you jump over them. But you don't. This one is a flip. You tap the screen and Mr. Squirrel ends up on the bottom or back on top of the platform he's running on to avoid the obstacles.
There is a small lag when the squirrel flips to upside down. )Unfortunately, I can not take a screen shot to show it because of the following.)
Sounds great; right? But.... I deleted the game without even having my kids try it.
The ads are atrocious. Honestly; I don't mind a few ads to support a developers hard work. I get it. I would rather it be a paid game to begin with, but, it is what it is. Here the ads are doubled, and they are tricky to where I am constantly redirected to the App Store. So frustrating. There is not an in app purchase to get rid of the ads either.
When you get out, an ad shows up immediately. In fact, so fast, that too many times, you will be redirected to the App Store because of that 'last' tap that is made while getting out. And, yes, I do have an ad block installed.
Otherwise; I would recommend this game. It would be a fun 'family' game.

So; to the dev;
I would recommend easing up on the ads a little. Not completely. You did work hard on the game, after all.
Add an in app purchase to disable the ads.
Add a few power ups or fun things like clothing or characters that can be purchased with in game earned currency/coins.
06-20-2014, 03:58 AM
Hi,

Thank you very much for your comments.
I am still updating this version and will release the latest and best version in the soonest time.
Look forward to your feedback later on.
Many thanks again.

Regards,
Loi