App description: This is you.
Imagine that you have not been the best person in the real world and that when you die, do not go to heaven, you're going to hell.

But you still have one last chance, you have the option of escape. You must run, jump, dodge and give the best you have to cross the boiler souls.

Cross the hell, this is it

Good Luck!

Controls:
Touch left side of screen to steer left or right side to steer right. Both (left + right) for jump.

Note:
In this game there are no powerups, no extra lives, no enemies and no boss battles. There is only the pure skill of your fingers and your reflexes. (pray not work).

Features:
*) First person endless runner simulator.
*) Fast action game, need reflexes. (Is hard sometimes)
*) Minimalistic art graphics.
*) Procedural Level generation with non-repetitive algorithm and gradually increase the difficulty to impossible, avoiding boredom.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 31.8 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
This is you.
Imagine that you have not been the best person in the real world and that when you die, do not go to heaven, you're going to hell.

But you still have one last chance, you have the option of escape. You must run, jump, dodge and give the best you have to cross the boiler souls.

Cross the hell, this is it

Good Luck!

Controls:
Touch left side of screen to steer left or right side to steer right. Both (left + right) for jump.

Note:
In this game there are no powerups, no extra lives, no enemies and no boss battles. There is only the pure skill of your fingers and your reflexes. (pray not work).

Features:
*) 1st person runner simulator.
*) Fast action game, need reflexes. (Is hard sometimes)
*) Minimalistic art.
*) Procedural Graphics & Level Design

iPhone Screenshots:

06-18-2014, 05:07 AM
looks nice, free and I am downloading

06-18-2014, 05:08 AM
So...a twitch-based endless runner...well, I suppose I should check it out

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
06-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Yet another game released today that I'm actually enjoying quite a bit. Desperately needs an IAP (bear with me for a second) to remove the ads; they break the rhythm of multiple plays and that's an important thing to lack in twitchers.

However, it's a game style I've only really seen attempted on PC so it's awesome to see on iOS. Handles really well though the tapping of both sides to jump can move you sideways a millimetre which can be disastrous. Other than that, just some extra visual themes and platform styles and this could be amazing. For free it's definitely rather brilliant!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-19-2014, 12:43 AM
I agree with pete ozzy about the need for a iap to remove ads. the word that I'm thinking of when I think of these ads is "oppressive" and timed ads, where I have to listen for 5-10 seconds between runs that might last 30 seconds, is ridiculous.

My one problem with the controls is that double jumps seem very very sensitive. IE I'll finish one jump and immediately launch into another when without meaning to, and that's not a good feeling. For this kind of game, the controls need to be tight.

That said, I love the side to side movement mechanic and the path that you're running on is constantly evolving in challenging and interesting ways.
06-19-2014, 07:57 AM
This game is very interesting. I'd describe it as a mix of endless runner and time based.

You control two different options, movement and jumping. Move left by tapping left and right tapping right. Jump by tapping left and right at the same time. These controls work well with each other.

The controls are pretty interesting and I've never seen this before in a game. The aim is to get the highest score possible.
06-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Now where's Andy?
06-19-2014, 05:07 PM
My oh my oh my, I almost missed this.
06-20-2014, 08:56 AM
Can't play, crashes on load screen on ioad mini with ios 7.1