App description: Eat everything in the ocean!

You play as a tiny goldfish with an insatiable appetite. After being overfed by your owner, you escape into the ocean and begin to eat everything that you encounter. The more you eat, the bigger you get!

In addition to the goldfish, you can also play as a hungry dolphin and a ravenous shark. The dolphin starts off as an overworked aquarium star, forced to jump through flaming hoops for food. He escapes from captivity by eating his way through the aquarium and taking revenge on his trainer. The shark is the final playable character, an artificial fish created by scientists to save Earth's oceans. It uses self-replicating nano technology to consume everything in its path and convert their matter into its own. There's no telling how big this shark will get.

If you've been waiting for Tasty Planet 3, or a sequel to Tasty Planet - this is it... Try it out!

Works with MFi controllers (iOS 7 controllers).
06-18-2014, 05:15 AM
like the game Alpaca evolution or something

06-18-2014, 06:06 AM
Naa this reminds me of a game I used to play on the Mac when I was in high school. Odell Down Under!

I was picked the shark but to do the main mode, you have to start out as a small fish and I hated it!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
06-18-2014, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Naa this reminds me of a game I used to play on the Mac when I was in high school. Odell Down Under!

I was picked the shark but to do the main mode, you have to start out as a small fish and I hated it!
Good God, that's amazing, haven't heard of that game for around 20 years...used to play it in primary school. Amazing, thank you for that!

OT: I loved the Tasty Planet series, takes elements I love of Katamari and Tales From Space. Really looking forward to this too!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-18-2014, 08:16 AM
Trailer sells it much better.

Bewi
06-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Looks pretty fun. Reminds me of Hungry Shark. (Which I still play everyone in awhile.)

EDIT: This is actually pretty fun! You only get one level for free, then there is an IAP to unlock the whole game. I'll definitely be unlocking the full game once it hits the US tonight.

Last edited by NOEN; 06-18-2014 at 11:56 AM.
06-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Have to agree with good old Noen here, it's a really nice game. The free level gives you a great idea of the theme, controls and gameplay and it's definitely similar to the past games. Definitely going to be unlocking the full game. It feels really fluid, entertaining and addictive and given that it's just the first of 70 levels then this could be rather brilliant.

Looks like another great one from Dingo Games!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Oh my god, this may be the funnest, funniest game ever! It's like a combo of Hungry Shark and Super Mega Worm but twice as fast and twice as funny. I think what sold it for me was when I ate the lighthouse and realized everything's edible once you get to a certain size! And I love how the world and the variety of objects you can eat keeps expanding as you grow larger. And this is just from completing the first level. Great music, too. Kudos to the devs!
06-20-2014, 12:27 AM
This is from the makers of Tasty Planet so I'm definitely picking this up.
06-20-2014, 02:29 AM
I'd love to unlock the whole game but I can't read anything as it doesn't work.... How much is it to unlock the game?