• Publisher: GlobZ
  • Genre: Board
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 57.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3.7
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to the Mucho Party! With family, at home, traveling, with friends or even at work, this is the ideal application for two people (or solo) to play one of the 37 multiplayer games on the same screen.

First of all, the game will ask you to take a selfie that will become a clock, tomato, apple, telephone, teapot or lemon avatar!

Then a minigame allows you to test your skills in order to balance the games according to different players' levels. Whether you're a kid or a grown-up, an experienced or casual player, everyone can play together and have fun!

The 37 multiplayer games bring together the best of arcade games, each one more original than the last and with great replay value. Try running and car races, zany soccer, ick-ack-ock, and a Breakout-style game, as well as tango, fishing, pretzel sorting and many more surprises!

No fewer than 6 game modes to choose from:

- Mosaic: choose any game from the 37

- Random: let destiny pick your game

- Duel: fight to be the first player to win five games. The loser gets to pick which game you play next.

- TicTacToe: get a row of three victories on the game grid

- HotSeat: whoever wins gets to play again and everyone takes turns challenging the champion

- League: everybody plays against each other in one home and one away game. Up to 8 players!

For all the games and game modes, 3 computer-controlled players (AI) with easy, medium and hard levels provide training or the possibility to accomplish the 50 Game Center achievements.

Mucho Party is a one-of-a-kind application that guarantees good clean fun with your entourage!

No in-app purchases!

Buying the game also means you are supporting the independent GlobZ studio, which is run by a small team of gaming enthusiasts, and will help us provide you with regular free updates in the future!
06-18-2014, 05:18 AM
Here comes the very important part: No in-app purchases!

06-18-2014, 08:20 AM
06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
Looks like good fun for two players on same device. Looking forward to trying this with my better half later.
06-28-2014, 10:01 AM
This is a great same device two player party game. It has a surprising amount of mini games. Because there are so many mini games I wasn't expecting them to be that great, having played extensively with my girlfriend I can say that they are all well designed and fun to play. Often when you get collections of mini games like this some of them suck but this is not the case here.
I love the way you can add different photos for different emotions giving your avatar more personality.

This is a great game for people who enjoy same device multiplayer. We enjoyed it more on our IPad Mini Retina than iPhone for obvious reasons but it plays surprisingly well on iPhone too.

Overall I can't understand why this isn't getting more attention. I think if more people realised it was same device multiplayer it would get more interest as there are only a handful of this type on the AppStore. It plays great and the graphics and sounds, level of polish are all there. Five star game.

Edit : I think the screenshots should show more of the games and less of the avatars /menus. The avatars are good fun but the main event is the games themselves here. I hope more people pick this up and make it worth updating for the devs as we would love to see more content in the future.

Last edited by bigred447uk; 06-28-2014 at 10:07 AM.
06-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
This is a great same device two player party game. It has a surprising amount of mini games. Because there are so many mini games I wasn't expecting them to be that great, having played extensively with my girlfriend I can say that they are all well designed and fun to play. Often when you get collections of mini games like this some of them suck but this is not the case here.
I love the way you can add different photos for different emotions giving your avatar more personality.

This is a great game for people who enjoy same device multiplayer. We enjoyed it more on our IPad Mini Retina than iPhone for obvious reasons but it plays surprisingly well on iPhone too.

Overall I can't understand why this isn't getting more attention. I think if more people realised it was same device multiplayer it would get more interest as there are only a handful of this type on the AppStore. It plays great and the graphics and sounds, level of polish are all there. Five star game.

Edit : I think the screenshots should show more of the games and less of the avatars /menus. The avatars are good fun but the main event is the games themselves here. I hope more people pick this up and make it worth updating for the devs as we would love to see more content in the future.
Thanks for posting this, I plan on getting this I just haven't got around to it yet.
07-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Hello!

Here are some codes for the game:
9XRFLNWJXAAN
HH9P9KPM4T7Y
3AXEHJPYN373
X4MAKPAJ4MWH
4X43K34M3TNJ
PMJMLJJRP64J
JHWATY4LMNE6
KEETE7YFFKNF

Enjoy!

Last edited by muchoparty; 07-11-2014 at 12:22 PM.
07-11-2014, 12:28 PM
I edited my previous post to add the codes. This is just to make it more visible!
07-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you so much!
9XRFLNWJXAAN
07-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Redeemed

4X43K34M3TNJ

Will leave imps soon