App description: "It's pretty d*** f***ing sh***y. Gameplay is garbage. Sound is atrocious. Level design is probably the worst thing ever done. -10/10"
-PewDiePie

Angry Henry is BACK, and he is STILL ANGRY, because HELICOPTERS STILL EXIST! Our hero must escape the Helicopter Lords once and for all, armed with nothing more than his signature scream, his wits and wisdom, and his arsenal of powerful guns supplied with infinite ammunition.

THE PRICE IS RIGHT
This game is free and shows you ads sometimes! There is one In-App-Purchase to permanently remove ads. Thats it!

GUNS DONT KILL HELICOPTERS - ANGRY HENRY DOES!
Will you choose the simple reliability of THE UZI; the subtle grace of THE LASER SHOTGUN; or the awesome majesty of THE CHAINSAW CANNON?

RUN! SHOOT! JUMP! SCREAM!
Angry Henry sometimes wishes he could stop running and shooting, but due to a HELICOPTER WIZARDS CURSE, he cannot. Hell need help from your thumbs to JUMP at the right moment, take careful AIM at his targets, and SCREAM his foes away when overwhelmed!

FIVE AWESOME LEVELS
Can you defeat POPECOPTER, MOMCOPTER, and WALRUSCOPTER? Can you even possibly conceive of someday coming close to defeating GODCOPTER?

DIE A LOT!
This game is really really hard! You will die a lot! We just want to make that clear up front!

BLAST PROCESSING!
This game features BLAST PROCESSING! Trust us, it totally does!

Boardumb's comments:
Best game name ever.

06-18-2014, 04:17 PM
LOVE the name!
The game looks cool too.

UPDATE: tried downloading the game and it says, "game is no longer available on AppStore". Maybe it was pulled?

Last edited by NOEN; 06-18-2014 at 04:27 PM.

06-18-2014, 04:23 PM
"The item you tried to buy is no longer available"

Going to try it on my NZ account....and it downloaded successfully

Last edited by rich_952000; 06-18-2014 at 04:25 PM.
06-18-2014, 04:25 PM
The dev says it is out worldwide, but yeah, I'm unable to download either. It isn't supposed to be a NZ deal...

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
06-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
The dev says it is out worldwide, but yeah, I'm unable to download either. It isn't supposed to be a NZ deal...
If you've got a NZ acct. It's working there.
06-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
"The item you tried to buy is no longer available"

Going to try it on my NZ account....and it downloaded successfully
Thanks for the tip Rich. My NZ account worked like a charm!!

WOW!! They weren't kidding when they said you were going to die a lot in the description! Lol, It's crazy tough!

Last edited by NOEN; 06-18-2014 at 05:24 PM.
06-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Angry Henry And The Escape From The Helicopter Lords: Part 17: The Re-Reckoning

Hey! I'm the developer. Thanks for playing!

I think the Touch Arcade community will really like this game. It's free: it shows you an ad (almost) every time you die; for $3 you can remove ads permanently (which is the "real" way to play). Simple and non-exploitative.

Almost everything in this game was made solely by me, Shay Pierce. I also created Connectrode. (This game is a little bit different from that one!)

The major thing I didn't do myself was the music, which is by the incredibly talented Francisco Cerda. You can hear, or buy the soundtrack here.

Coming soon to Android, and probably Ouya! Enjoy.

Last edited by DeepPlaid; 06-19-2014 at 12:56 PM.
06-18-2014, 11:10 PM
This game makes me want to cry... helicopters should not be treated this way... because it's too insanely awesome, downloading now.
06-18-2014, 11:32 PM
This is free??? The gameplay video sold me- I would have paid $5 for this if the gameplay is half as funny as the title and video.
06-19-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm not sure why I love it, but I do. It's as fun as The Police, as simple as Ramones, as crazy as Talking Heads and as free as... A bird!