★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[SCAM! DO NOT BUY!] Realm of the Mad God (by Infocom Games)

06-19-2014, 04:42 AM
[SCAM! DO NOT BUY!] Realm of the Mad God (by Infocom Games)

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
06-19-2014, 04:44 AM
Well, there's goes my life...

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

06-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Woah! What IS this?
06-19-2014, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Woah! What IS this?
There's a Kongregate version and a free Steam one if you have access to a PC but it's an MMORPG Twin Stick shooter. Loot, co-operation and lovely visuals. So happy to see it on iOS!

06-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Recognized that name immediately. Played this even before it was on Kongregate and it's pretty fun, provided you don't lag. Basically pick your class, clear dungeons, explore the map, find loot and level up as much as you can. Die and you lose it all it's a pixel MMO so you'll encounter everyone else's character moving about.

Now for an all-important question: is this an official port? If nobody plays it, it'd be a totally different experience.

Edit: I posted on the Kabam forums about this. The moderator rotmg_KoalaP says "This is not a legitimate app, and has been reported to the appropriate individuals."

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Echoen; 06-19-2014 at 07:26 PM.
06-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
There's a Kongregate version and a free Steam one if you have access to a PC but it's an MMORPG Twin Stick shooter. Loot, co-operation and lovely visuals. So happy to see it on iOS!
That indeed sounds great. Thanks for the hint that its on Steam, too.
Gonna try it later.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
06-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Sounds fantastic. Picking this up in a few.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2014, 06:13 AM
No way!!!

It's too late.
06-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Is this official port ?
From screenshots UI doesn't look optimized for iOS devices and text looks heavily pixelated , almost unreadable.
06-19-2014, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Is this official port ?
From screenshots UI doesn't look optimized for iOS devices and text looks heavily pixelated , almost unreadable.
??
The screenshots provided with the app info seems perfectly readable to me...
I'm not sure if this is my kind of game, but it seems that the design is pixel art, so it's bound to be pixelated, but I have no problem reading the text, and I don't have good eyesight at all.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland