App description: Experience explosive and suspense-filled Hollywood action in TRANSFORMERS: Age of Extinction®, the all-new 3D combat runner and official mobile game for the new TRANSFORMERS movie from Paramount Pictures. In this cinematic universe, your mission is to take down DECEPTICON enemies as you run, dash, and change forms through fast-paced missions with your formidable cast of AUTOBOT heroes.

Recruit and customize your team of TRANSFORMERS characters in both their robot and vehicle modes to level up their weapon power, tech and abilities. This isnt your typical runner, TRANSFORMERS: Age of Extinction puts you in the middle of an action-packed Hollywood blockbuster where its destroy or be destroyed!

KEY FEATURES
Experience the First Combat Runner Take down DECEPTICON enemies as you run and gun in robot mode or drive and dash in vehicle mode.

Gear Up and Roll Out! - Build a force to be reckoned with by upgrading your team of TRANSFORMERS characters to level up weapons, tech and abilities.

Wreak Havoc with GRIMLOCK! Destroy everything in your path with GRIMLOCK as you charge through obstacles and enemies alike.

Jump Into a Hollywood Blockbuster Experience thrilling Hollywood action with fast paced missions, destructive environments, and epic 3D effects.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2014 Hasbro, Inc. ©2014 Paramount Pictures Corporation.
06-19-2014, 05:07 AM
I wonder how Mobage gets all the licensing for these games before anybody else? I'm sure it's the money, but it's crazy how just about every new licensed game is either Mobage or Gameloft anymore. Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I'll give it a try.

06-19-2014, 05:39 AM
Oh hey... a runner game. For that i am happy. But a Transformers runner game, well... We'll see.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Timers, online-only, triple currency, lousy damage visual effects, dull mechanics. Deleted.

This kinda ups my excitement for the upcoming new Spiderman runner game from Gameloft.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Do yourself a favor and don't even download it.
Same Mobage and DeNa crap,loaded with IAPs,energy timer and other free to play garbage.
Please don't waste your time downloading this abomination.
06-19-2014, 06:35 AM
This app is now extinct on my device forever
06-19-2014, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
This app is now extinct on my device forever
Absolutely.
06-19-2014, 10:28 AM

Can`t be worse then some other Games I have seen this week

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-19-2014 at 01:28 PM.
06-19-2014, 11:21 AM
wow unexpected release. might try it, lets see if its worth the purchs....i mean download.

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-19-2014 at 02:47 PM.
06-19-2014, 11:31 AM
I'm glad Mobage is still pumping out games so I know exactly what to avoid.