App description: Tiny Sports now has over 400k installs!

Thanks for making Tiny Striker the #1 Game in Ireland

From the makers of smash hit title, Tiny Goalie, it is now time to become the Striker.

"A brilliantly fast-paced arcade kick about." - Pocket Gamer 7/10

"A bite-size chunk of football action." - The Guardian 3/5

HOW TO PLAY:
+ Swipe your finger up the screen to kick the ball
+ You can also swipe from anywhere on the screen
+ Use defenders to deflect difficult shots
+ Immediately kick the ball again if you see an error
+ Score a goal before the timer runs out
+ Share your hi-scores to Twitter, Facebook, SMS & E-mail
+ View your playing stats in My Stats area

Look out for our other Tiny Sports titles: Tiny Goalie, Tiny Tennis and Tiny Touchdown.

Check out our bubblicious new game Bubble Heroes http://bit.ly/bubbleheroes

Echoen's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id868365169?mt=8
06-19-2014, 07:00 AM
It's like Tiny Goalie but this time, you're the one kicking the balls. Controls like any other flick kick game but it's fast paced and charming like Tiny Goalie. Tons of achievements to earn and a growing leaderboard. Ad-supported but the $0.99 IAP will turn it off. You can also purchase a repeatable IAP to continue a game when time runs out but that's all there is. It's fun if you're into this kind of gameplay and it leaves a tiny footprint on your phone to boot.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 06-19-2014 at 07:02 AM.
06-19-2014, 07:45 AM
Cute game. When I finish I get an offer to buy one second chance and ad-free for 99 cents. Does that mean the game will be ad-free forever, but I'm gonna have to pony up 99 cents each time I want a second chance? The game doesn't make this very clear. I think it's important for devs to clearly indicate what you get with IAPs. There's no "store" here to explain, just a pop up.

Thanks.
06-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi,

Glad you like the game

It is once for ad removal forever/second chance, and then 99 cents/69p for every second chance after then.

Will try and get this added.

Last edited by JamesFFG; 06-19-2014 at 10:04 AM.
06-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiskadoro View Post
Cute game. When I finish I get an offer to buy one second chance and ad-free for 99 cents. Does that mean the game will be ad-free forever, but I'm gonna have to pony up 99 cents each time I want a second chance? The game doesn't make this very clear. I think it's important for devs to clearly indicate what you get with IAPs. There's no "store" here to explain, just a pop up.

Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback Fiskadoro. Like JamesFFG said, we will look into making that much more clearer.

Hope all are enjoying the game

Tiny Striker - Available on iOS & Android Tiny Tennis - Available on iOS & Android
Tiny Touchdown - Available on iOS & Android Tiny Goalie - Available on iOS & Android Twitter: @biglime
06-19-2014, 01:11 PM
No worries. Appreciate the response!