★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Finger Traffic Navigator - FREE just released

08-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Finger Traffic Navigator - FREE just released

Out Now.... FREE

Finger Traffic Navigator.

It happened a lot faster then I thought!

iTunes AppStore Link

Youtube video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

How to play: NAVIGATE the flow of TRAFFIC with your FINGER.

It gets more and more difficult as more cars come into the intersection.

Features bonus stars: Run over the corresponding star to get an extra bonus point. But don't run over the wrong color star, you will crash!

You can crash, it's okay, the Accident Indicator on the bottom left will turn yellow, but then red to end the game. (But if you navigate a few cars successfully this will go back to green again.)

If you enjoy games such as Flight Control, and Harbor Master, you have to try FINGER TRAFFIC NAVIGATOR!!! It's FREE!
08-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Woohoo more line drawing games

>_>,
why not... dl'ing.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-25-2009, 10:36 PM
awesome, d/l now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Downloading now, why not for free.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
08-25-2009, 10:45 PM
well.... could be better, it's ok but kinda hard. Not a fan of the crash stars on the roadway, there's enough going on. They should be added way down the road. I appreciate the ad but it's on top of the play screen for goodness sake...

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Wow. This one's kinda bad. There's no real warning about new vehicles; they just pop up ready to crash into the others. Wrong colored bonus stars may appear right in front of traffic with no way to avoid them. The gameplay is awfully slow. Oh, and that hideous ad banner.

No, thanks.
08-25-2009, 11:34 PM
What a shame. I like the icon, but with this quality it's not staying on my device.
08-25-2009, 11:39 PM
First impressions:

Pros:
-interesting game idea
-pretty background and vehicles

Cons:
-cars travelled more slowly after a route was drawn for them
-the constantly pulling of new ads for the game screen made the game constantly freeze
-new cars are allowed to come out right when cars are entering their destination causing unavoidable car crashes
-the routing was not very smooth...the lines drawn on the game screen were fairly rough looking
-the game did not readily respond to a finger drawing a line and paths would stop short of where you actually ended
-stars could cause road crashes when cars were clearly close to them but not touching
-had the game crash after I had 2 vehicles routed and then a cop car appeared, after that only the cop car would keep moving and even after it entered its destinations the other 2 cars remained frozen, had to press home button to get out of the app
-stars could appear right in front of differently colored openings causing inevitable car crashes

I can see you using ads to support a free game; however, just have them on the game ending screen or maybe the main menu. Do not put them in the middle of the game and have them constantly draw from the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.