★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Frima
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 90.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: An ancient portal has opened, releasing a force that razed the village and spirited the orphans away. Its up to Yuki, Sister of Silence, mistress of stealth and Nun-jutsu, to eradicate this unrelenting evil. In this epic quest to save the missing orphans and avenge the village, peek into Yukis past as she uses her deadly ninja war fans to kick some serious butt.

In a world where the wicked know no rest, you must hunt down the forces of evil and save the kidnapped orphans before God knows what horrible fate befalls them!

In this tactical action-puzzle, discover Yukis secret art of Nun-jutsu: slide, slice and dice!

Through an intuitive touch-screen gameplay, strike at enemies from the shadows, slay - Deep Ones, and rebuild the village, all on your quest to save the missing orphans.

FEATURES:
- 90 different levels
- 216 orphans to rescue (please save them all!)
- A village to rebuild
- A fun strategic one-touch game
- Action-packed, non-stop fun!

Nun Attack Origins treats us to a glimpse at the lives of our badass Nuns before they joined the Sisterhood.

Can you master the art of Nun-justsu and vanquish evil? Think youve got what it takes to answer the holy call? Then try Yukis Silent Quest before its too late for these poor orphans!

Facebook.com/NunAttack

Limelight's comments:

Trailer
06-19-2014, 12:18 PM
I picked this up this morning, but haven't fired it up yet. It looks pretty cool.
06-19-2014, 12:41 PM
i love the graphics. purchased!

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Is there hidden levels? I see 75, not 90. Also music bugs as in disappears if you leave the game and return later.
06-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Anyone playing this yet? I loved the first...

DBC

I give up.
11-27-2014, 08:18 AM
From the trailer it looks like To-Fu. Looks, I'll check it out.