★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iSpider released

08-25-2009, 10:43 PM
iSpider released

iSpider is a quick and challenging game that will have your fingers twisted up in knots. You get to live the life of a spider. A very hungry spider! At the top of your screen is the hunger meter. You must catch and wrap up enough bugs in your web to keep you from starving. If your hunger meter gets empty, you die.

iSpider is a fun game of Twister for the fingers. It is great for killing a few minutes here or there.

Welcome to iSpider game. Here you will be in the role of a hungry spider that tries to catch as many bugs as possible. Touch the bugs to catch them filling your hungry bar. If it becomes empty you starved. Simple, addictive and charismatic game to play alone or with the aid of your friends and family.
iSpider is a great family game! Try it with your kids.

* Multitouch support (catch more than one bug at the same time)
* Highscores
* Charismatic art
* Easy to learn
* Simple control interface
* FUN family game!
* World Rank
* Game Play Twister Like

Redeem:
NXPXTW63KJHT
H3NLX3WFXAA9

Our Site

iTunes

Thanks,
Eros
08-25-2009, 10:50 PM
lol wow lurkers, dont care, looks interesting, a buy for me

08-25-2009, 10:58 PM
darnit, lurkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-25-2009, 11:04 PM
I think this may be the first thread that went the other way.. promo to games.

Ya! Lurkers, were gonna find you... IP tracker started.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-26-2009, 11:30 PM
Ok well I tried this game out. Very basic game. Bugs appear on your web and you have to trap and eat them by placing your finger on them and holding down for a few seconds. You can multi-touch and eat many bugs at once.(It's almost like playing the game twister with your fingers). Each time you eat a bug your hunger bar fills up a little, when you are not eating your hunger bar will start to decrease. When the hunger bar is empty the game is over. Each bug you eat earns you points as well...100 for small bugs and 200 for big bugs.

At the end of a game is a High Scores List, Online leaderboard - local and world which can also be looked at from the menu. iSpider is an easy to learn pickup and play game, surprisingly fun for killing some time with.
08-26-2009, 11:31 PM
darn lurkers
08-27-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi Guys

Please send to me a private message, so I can send promo codes directly for you.

I don't have many here, but I have some

Thanks
Eros
08-27-2009, 07:45 AM
videos plz
08-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi All.

We of Replay Games will do one video on Saturday, but if someone that received the Promocode want to do it before, please you can do it

Thanks
Eros
08-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Looking forward to giving this a try. Love the cute look it has.