★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Who Doesnt like a good girl fight? Bikini Boxing lite lets these two beach hotties settle their argument and you decide The outcome! Left ,right dodge combos are the key to victory in this fun, free app.

Any reference to any third-party products, services, names, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, developer, supplier or otherwise, is for convenience or comparison only, and does not constitute nor imply endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship thereof. All characters, names, titles, likeness, and other content used or depicted in thisproduct (even those based on real products or real people, either living or dead) are entirely fictional. Any similarity to actual products, or persons either living or dead, is purely coincidental. Any coincidental likeness and or voices are not real. This product is for entertainment purposes only and is not authorized or endorsed. All trademarks, service marks, product, service, or other names mentioned herein, are the property of their respective owners, and no claim is made to any such mark, product, service or other name.

pluto6's comments:
Yeah its only a lite version - but you know you want it....!!!

08-25-2009, 11:06 PM
oh my...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-25-2009, 11:10 PM
I wonder if there's any.. Er.. Jiggling

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
08-26-2009, 01:40 AM
I heard getting punched in the b00b hurts..
08-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I knew someone will definitely make a thread about it when I saw the game on appshopper yesterday(or was it today only?). A bit surprised to see it took so long
08-26-2009, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
I knew someone will definitely make a thread about it when I saw the game on appshopper yesterday(or was it today only?). A bit surprised to see it took so long
I'm not, it looks bad. I mean as far as being tantalyzing anyways...looks like a pissed off Lisa Simpson...not sexy.