★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Xen Games Ltd
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Construct bases and capture strategic buildings. Lead your army to victory commanding tanks, helicopters, gunboats, and many other military units in battle against a vicious enemy.

Whether outgunned or packing serious overkill, only careful tactical and strategic planning will secure victory.
08-25-2009, 11:57 PM
This looks like that one RTS game... The game looks ok, I think I'll pass.

Top 5 Apps Dead Space. World of Goo. AC II: Discovery. Plants vs Zombies 1 and 2.
08-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Looks like Strategic Assault. One of their other games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
08-26-2009, 12:20 AM
Based on the devs website, this game appears to be an expansion pack to strategic assault

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
08-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
Based on the devs website, this game appears to be an expansion pack to strategic assault
This may have been an expansion on the PocketPC, but it doesn't seem to be so for the iphone. SA isn't mentioned at all in the game's description. Hell, the dev's web site doesn't even mention the iPhone. I got SA last year and finished it - I thought it was ok, but nothing amazing (though at the time, RTS's were almost nonexistent on the iphone, so it was nice to have). I seem to remember the iTunes description stated there would be more udpates, but they never came. I have no plans on buying this - Warfare Inc. and Quantum Collapse are better games. Not to mention Rise of Lost Empires which I just got.