Beyond Gravity - new game from Bike Baron creator

06-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Beyond Gravity - new game from Bike Baron creator

Hi,

I'm happy to introduce my new game, Beyond Gravity! You may know my previous game, Bike Baron. Beyond Gravity is quite different type of game, but they still share the level of polish and both get pretty hard at some point

Beyond Gravity is procedurally generated "platformer" where you jump in-between planets and try to collect as many pickups as you can. This gets progressively harder the further you jump. No need to worry tho as you can upgrade your character with loads of upgrades and power-ups! Take control of brave space explorer and hold out as long as you can while collecting missing parts of your spaceship. Never miss to build up crazy score multipliers.

Features
  • Cleverly designed control scheme where all actions in the game are controlled by only one button - the whole screen.
  • Procedurally generated levels ensure non-repetitive and never ending fun.
  • Many goals and upgrades waiting to be unlocked, providing hours of entertainment.
  • Unique, old-cartoon style graphics running at 60fps.

Beyond Gravity will be hitting the store on 10th of July 2014!

It will be premium game with NO iap purchases - pay once, play as much as you want. Price will be $1.99.

To see more info from the development head to http://beyondgravitygame.tumblr.com/.

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator

Last edited by qwiboo; 07-02-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Added info release date.
06-20-2014, 10:56 PM
Well this looks fantastic! I'll definitely be keeping an eye here.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!

06-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Well this looks fantastic! I'll definitely be keeping an eye here.
Thanks! The art is done by talented http://www.a4man.com/.

The game is now available on Android and Windows Phone. iOS version is planned for 10th July is everything goes well!

06-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Wow! The art is stunning! Any chance you guys can make a wallpaper for the game? Looking forward to the game.
06-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmudry View Post
Wow! The art is stunning! Any chance you guys can make a wallpaper for the game? Looking forward to the game.
Thanks! No problem with the wallpaper, what resolution(s) you need? I'm guessing you want the first image

06-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Well.... Can't wait for early July. I love the looks of this. Any idea on a firm release date yet ?

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
06-22-2014, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Well.... Can't wait for early July. I love the looks of this. Any idea on a firm release date yet ?
Aiming for 10th of July, but don't know for sure yet. It will be 10th most probably tho, unless something goes really wrong

06-22-2014, 10:04 PM
This looks awesome! Bike Baron is an iOS masterpiece.

Loving the art style for sure, especially the main character (his beard!). And a huge list of upgrades is always a nice sight

Really happy to see this be $2 and no IAP, I really hope this works out for you.
06-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
Thanks! No problem with the wallpaper, what resolution(s) you need? I'm guessing you want the first image
I personally need 1920x1080 and 1440x900. And yes, that first image.
06-23-2014, 01:29 AM
Well, I'm interested...Bike Baron dev + endless runner + no in-apps...how could this go wrong?

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?