★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: Have you downloaded Billies Balloon
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Billies Balloon is a the most challenging addictive Endless game on iOS!! What score can you get? Can you beat your friends?

The aim of the game is too save Billies Balloom who has accidently let go of his/her balloon and you must Save The Balloon while avoiding pins and collecting coins! You must swipe left and right to avoid the balloon hitting one of the pins as the balloon will pop and it will be game over!! To score points you just collect the coins that are falling just like the Pins, 1 coin equals one point!

If you like Billies Balloon please give it a review and tell your friends about Billies Balloon for new updates and more games like Billies Balloon! Thank you for your support.

NEXT UPDATE: BONUS BUBBLES

klassicapps's comments:
Hello thanks for viewing this thread,
I am an indie developer and have released a few games on the App Store and have just released 1.2 version of My game Billies Balloon which Has been on the App Store for a couple of months but has got barely any downloads even tho I have advertised it.

I need your help to make it better. I really want you to and would love for you to download it, give it a review on the App Store, and please give any feedback on how to make it better and how to get more installs as I have spent a bit on advertising but it hasn't worked!

I plan to make a level version of this game with about 100 levels and 15 different worlds but I want this version to become successful and also I don't have enough funds to make it.

Please send any feedback I don't care what the feedback is if it's about gameplay or the screenshots it doesn't matter any feedback is awesome!!

Thanks I really appreciate your support!

Description:
Billies Balloon is a the most challenging addictive Endless game on iOS!! What score can you get? Can you beat your friends?

The aim of the game is too save Billies Balloom who has accidently let go of his/her balloon and you must Save The Balloon while avoiding pins and collecting coins! You must swipe left and right to avoid the balloon hitting one of the pins as the balloon will pop and it will be game over!! To score points you just collect the coins that are falling just like the Pins, 1 coin equals one point!

If you like Billies Balloon please give it a review and tell your friends about Billies Balloon for new updates and more games like Billies Balloon!

Enjoy!

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/billies-balloon/id865958813?mt=8
06-21-2014, 04:53 AM

Last edited by cloudpuff; 06-21-2014 at 04:55 AM.