App description: 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE: 33% OFF! An expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn, immersive and enchanting world full of exciting challenges. After enabling the expansion, you can continue to play The Quest with your existing character(s) to explore new areas and quests. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.

In the game you are an agent of the Tzar called to the fortress of Zlatograd, the last free city, but it's besieged. You must fight hordes of Savirs who have united with the magic of Kozney the Deathless and overrun the beautiful country of Lukomorye, seized members of the Royal Family and taken over the major cities. You'll need all your skills, experience and brain to overcome the new challenges. However, you will find new friends, spells, weapons and other items to help you become the hero of Lukomorye.

In the expansion you will find:
- Over 30 hours of additional gameplay
- New monsters with graphics/abilities/properties
- New spells
- New, superiorly enchantable armors and weapons
- The ability to restore your lost xp
- Many new quests, NPCs and high level shops
- Many new books to learn skills from and enjoy reading
- A new companion, Agent Kolobok, to travel with you through the long campaign.

To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Lukomorye" as your travel destination. It is recommended to reach at least level 22 before trying to take on the challenges of this new expansion. Please note that after you have traveled to Lukomorye, you'll have no way back for a long while (except if you have Marked a spot), so it is also recommended that you keep a save in Mithria.

The Quest - Hero of Lukomorye is developed by Zarista games (www.catacomber.com).

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

08-26-2009, 02:12 AM
Holy moly another expansion?

I'm not even close to finishing the main game!

the fun ends here

08-26-2009, 02:16 AM
Nice, just about to turn in for the night, decided to acutally check this on a whim in iTunes, and saw it was up! Then, I thought, "Wow, I'll be the first to report it on TouchArcade!" NOT!!! Thanks Cat and RedShift, buying it now.
08-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Awesome. The wait is over! With this and 4 more, I'll get to play this forever.

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
08-26-2009, 02:47 AM
Holy crap, it's not working. I've enabled the game, and when I go to hanty, there's no option for lukomorye. What to do?

Playin the quest, or any of the numerous, awesome expansions? Are you stuck? If you need any help, feel free to PM me or email at "my user name" @gmail.com
I'm happy to help -GLLive, Marshall_B I have starfront , add me!
08-26-2009, 03:06 AM
Just grabbed his one myself. I'm pretty sure their is a part 2 to this addon that we can look forward to in the futue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-26-2009, 03:13 AM
This may not be the place for this but, what kind of custom class are you guys using? Im new to this game and I really would like to get in to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
These forums make me bleed anally.
08-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang99 View Post
This may not be the place for this but, what kind of custom class are you guys using? Im new to this game and I really would like to get in to it.

Thief / Mage Ftw!!! I love stealin

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
08-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Jesus Christ that's an awesome icon.

the fun ends here
08-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Jesus Christ that's an awesome icon.
I agree, that icon is awesome

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)