Is there a game that is like playing with Legos?

06-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Is there a game that is like playing with Legos?

My nephew has asked me this about 10x. He just want to build stuff, so nothing like minecraft. He doesn't have an iPad but when he visits he uses mine. I think he is 7 years old. I looked on the AppStore and didn't find one.
06-21-2014, 11:08 PM
Eden Worldbuilder?

06-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Minecraft Creative Mode.

Eden World Builder's awesome as well for creative mode. (And it's a lot less expensive...)

If you have a PC, you need to get Blockland yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
06-22-2014, 02:45 AM
Can't think of one myself and it seems like a pretty basic thing to ask for I'm actually surprised such a simple question doesn't have an obvious answer I can remember when I was a kid I used to play with 3d construction kit on my Amiga but even that was quite complicated.

I'm sure there must be one somewhere I did find this little flash game while searching but it's perhaps too basic and the iPad kind of rules it out anyway.

Maybe splashing out on some real lego might be the easiest way to go.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
06-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Thank you. I may even have deleted that Eden World Builder from my iPad..... Will go check it out.... Sounds familiar.
06-22-2014, 11:18 AM
I don't mean to be a pain and I'm not having a go but Lego is one thing that really irks me. The plural of Lego is Lego, not Legos. Yeah it's odd like Sheep, one Sheep, 40 Sheep. Sorry, had to say it

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
06-22-2014, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
The plural of Lego is Lego
That's debatable. The true plural is LEGO bricks (LEGO as a noun simply refers to the company, not the pieces). When people choose to refer to a block (incorrectly) as a LEGO, pluralization becomes a contentious issue and a quick googling shows just as much support for LEGOs as LEGO.

It's too late.
06-22-2014, 02:06 PM
The plural is lego bricks. The collective noun is lego.

"Legos" is always wrong under any circumstances.
06-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
The plural is lego bricks. The collective noun is lego.

"Legos" is always wrong under any circumstances.
Reference? Oh just opinion...

It's too late.
06-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Lego or Legos, I couldn't care less..... I just want to know if such a game exists.