★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Attention! Hold on to your iPhone! Challenge the monkey, the monk, or even the vicious but cute villains from the classic story Journey to the West! Your enemies funny moves will drag you down! Focus on winning and ignore those distractions!
Dont just win. Win with skill! Challenge different ways of winning and collect the classic gadgets in the story!
Play it like the normal Big 2 game, only you may change the settings by yourself! Bet big or play small. Its all up to you!
Dont know how to play? No worry, we got the best tutorial for you!
What are you waiting for?

-------------------------------

!!
!
45iPhone

?!!
!!~?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
 Attention! Hold on to your iPhone! Challenge the monkey, the monk, or even the vicious but cute villains from the classic story Journey to the West! Your enemies funny moves will drag you down! Focus on winning and ignore those distractions!
 Dont just win. Win with skill! Challenge different ways of winning and collect the classic gadgets in the story!
 Play it like the normal Big 2 game, only you may change the settings by yourself! Bet big or play small. Its all up to you!
 Dont know how to play? No worry, we got the best tutorial for you!
What are you waiting for?
09-01-2009, 06:04 AM
I am stuck at story #2, which i am supposed to win my last hand containing a Big2.
Well, i won with one big2 card as my last hand many times, but the story will not continue.
Can anyone tell me how to get pass story #2? Thanks.