App description: Up for a little run? Run Forrest Run is an infinite runner game based on the iconic film Forrest Gump.

Recreating scenes from the beloved film, Forrest Gump sets off across the country collecting a band of followers. But the road isnt as easy as he expected, and Forrest encounters unpredictable obstacles along the way!

Guide Forrest on his trip and take control as he sets off from the humble countryside of Alabama, along the famous Route 66 and beyond.

Remember the world will never be the same once you've seen it through the eyes of Forrest Gump.

RUN, FORREST! RUN!

********************* FEATURES **********************

- Run with Forrest through Alabama, down Route 66, through the Alabama State football stadium, and across Vietnam!

- Simple touch game play swipe the screen and help Forrest to avoid the many dangers that await on the road.

- Freedom of movement! Dodge! Jump! Slide! Roll! FLY!!

- Exciting power ups help Forrest along the way! Discover the hang glider, lawnmower, and powerful helmets!

- Competitive play - Connect via Facebook and run past your buddies' high scores to become the top runner!
06-23-2014, 07:37 AM
looks nice, I give it a try

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Another useless runner. When will this nonsense end?
06-23-2014, 08:52 AM
lol, watever, i gotta try this

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-23-2014, 08:55 AM
As always, they're a bit Marmite but it's impossible to deny that the game has some high production values for a BTB Runner - that opening scene suggests they've put a lot more work into it than the average one.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-23-2014, 01:24 PM
yes agreed with pete. totally love the opening scene mix with the background music. just try the game. this is not just an average endless runner.

The Gameplay:

ps. forgot to say that this is coming from the same dev that developed star wars journey and many other cool games on the App Store.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
06-23-2014, 02:23 PM
not very interested in runner games anymore, too many of them.
06-23-2014, 02:37 PM
I have to disagree RedRibbon, it's an average btb-runner. It's good but there are many better games in this genre. Also there's no Game Center so there's no reason to play because most people don't care for facebook leaderboards.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I have to disagree RedRibbon, it's an average btb-runner. It's good but there are many better games in this genre. Also there's no Game Center so there's no reason to play because most people don't care for facebook leaderboards.
LOL thanks for saving me the time to download this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Game Impressions

Guess then another Developer wasted their time with putting another Endless Runner up?

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-23-2014 at 08:57 PM.