★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Description
Ducky is out for REVENGE against all his natural predators. After returning home and seeing his whole family hunted. Ducky is on the path to return the favor to all predators and any one who gets in his way. Using Ducky and different types of weapons help him avenge his family, but most of all to get his REVENGE.

Duckys Revenge uses the great features of the iPhone & iPod Touch, touch screen to this creative game. Use the touch screen to hit all of Duckys enemies, also use Duckys special power mode and his many weapons to help eliminate his enemies quicker. However make sure not to hurt his fellow ducks or he'll suffer instead. See if you can hit enough enemies to move on or more to fulfill his need for REVENGE. Then post your score online to compete with your friends and the millions of people all around the world.

Features
-Addictive Gameplay
-Beat challengers with Online Posting
-6 Unique Stages from Land to Water
-2 Bonus Stages
-Dropdown Care Packages
-Special Power Modes
-Use of Many Weapons (machine gun, land mine, plus much more)

Gameplay
-Use your fingers to touch screen in the area you want to hit.
-Use Special Power Mode when bar fills up.
-Use Item Power Weapons when enough enemies have been hit. (Some Weapons are Automatic or Require User Input)
-Use Care Packages for aid.

Follow us on Twitter@nightmareztudio
Follow us on www.youtube.com/nmdesignstudiostv
Follow us on Myspace: www.myspace.com/nightmaredesignstudios

Thank you for purchasing Duckys Revenge, we appreciate all of your support. Enjoy!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

sizzla =p
08-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Hahaha..

Man this is one hell of a game, the machine gun was the best..mow down those hawks, then boom the laserbeams took it over. love the graphics,great buy!

08-28-2009, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arminoid View Post
Man this is one hell of a game, the machine gun was the best..mow down those hawks, then boom the laserbeams took it over. love the graphics,great buy!
who are you? where did you come from? what part of the game were you responsible for developing?

there is no way you signed up today, and the first game you bought and posted about was this game.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

Last edited by jchampl; 08-28-2009 at 02:40 AM.
08-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Hey 7 5-star reviews in the store, 6 of them have only reviewed this game.
08-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Hey 7 5-star reviews in the store, 6 of them have only reviewed this game.
hrrrmmm, sounds legit. i think i'll buy 2 copies. i always support an honest developer HAHA!

Boiler Up!
08-28-2009, 02:48 AM
Hey. Let alone the poor dev. Everyone makes mistake. As long as he got the message and doesn't repeat such shill reviews I'm fine with that. Every one deserves a second chance right.(except for Khalid sheikh )
08-28-2009, 02:49 AM
I can't tell WTH is going on from those screenshots. I will TOFTT out of morbid curiosity.
08-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
I can't tell WTH is going on from those screenshots. I will TOFTT out of morbid curiosity.
lol thats how I felt. Graphics look good I was almost about to buy it ...then well you know.
08-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
I thought you only bought ports of duckhunt, and nothing else?

Boiler Up!
08-28-2009, 03:39 AM
I buy everything that passes through the App Store, champ. I have a problem.

So, first impressions: it's terrible. Tap on the things you want to die (hunters and dogs) and don't tap on the other ducks or you kill them and that is bad. And the worst part is that the name appears as "Ducky...enge." I didn't play long enough to get any weapons but I have a funny feeling it won't alter the 'whack-a-mole' gameplay.