★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EBSolutions
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.8 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NEWS, NEWS !!!!

BRAVE FIREMEN SAVE FIFTY THREE PEOPLE from a BURNING BUILDING on Vesey Street.
The fire damaged property of about $250,000.

Early yesterday morning a private watchman patrolling Vesey-Street, near Washington, noticed a dull flicker of fire in the third story of No. 75 Vesey-street, an old four-story building, occupied by Frank W. Bauer as a grocery and provision store. Patrolman Scully gave the alarm from the signal-box.
The Firemen of Engine No. 29 in Cedar-street where within four minutes on the scene and had their line of hose laid on and playing. Chief Bates of Battalion Rowe, as soon as he saw the extent of the fire, gave the second alarm, summoning all the companies in his battalion.
Chief Bates first priority was to get all the people out of the building, but the fire on second and third floor were blazing vigorously. There was only one way out, THROUGH A WINDOW at the end on the hall on the fourth floor. Chief Bates gave the order to his battalion take out the trampoline, take out the trampoline. Thanks to the astute of the firemen handling the trampoline against the heavy winds Fifty three people were saved that day.

TODAY WE HONOR THE BRAVE FIREMEN WHO GAVE IT ALL TO SAVE THE LIVES OF FIFTY THREE PEOPLE ON VESEY STREET.

Try to see if you are as astute as the Firemen of Engine No. 29 in maneuvering the trampoline and saving more than fifty three lives.
08-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Looks hard O_o

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .

08-26-2009, 09:41 AM
doesnt look all that hard... might be cool
08-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Need better screenshots if they want to sell this game IMO. All of them just show instructions and the only one with actual game too is way too small.
08-26-2009, 09:52 AM
that does look like it could be fun, reminds me of an LCD game where you had to save babies being thrown out of a burning building (i think...it's been awhile)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-26-2009, 09:56 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Looks like Cowabunga, its free

Or the full version which is a dollar

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
08-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Downloading cowabunga now

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
that does look like it could be fun, reminds me of an LCD game where you had to save babies being thrown out of a burning building (i think...it's been awhile)
Its been a long while - I remember well the game, and hours playing it, I don't remember the name. Minefield probably remembers though... It was great...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
10-04-2009, 09:43 AM
10-04-2009, 09:58 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Another free game? Wow

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon