• Publisher: DeNA Corp.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 78.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar in a real-time PVP tournament! Build your team of tanks and face off against rival teams in explosive winner-takes-all battles! Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and use your prize money to unlock new tanks from over 100 options!

FEATURES

Real-Time PVP: Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
Compete in Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
Get Sponsored: Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks

Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have really exciting features planned throughout the year.
06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
It's quite possible that this is out in other parts of Europe, I don't have the accounts to check so I'd definitely appreciate it if anyone spots it in their AppStore.

This is actually pretty fun, especially for a Mobage game. It might look Advance Wars in style but it's slightly more lightweight and action-y. Has the usual energy bars and double currencies though and I've not played a huge amount to know how/if the paywalls will come into play but it's definitely worth looking into if it appeals.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

06-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Reminds me of advance wars for the GBA
06-24-2014, 09:10 PM
I seen UK soft launch and jus thought gtfo why can't we be the new Canada?
06-25-2014, 05:01 AM
let me see
06-25-2014, 05:12 AM

Suprised it took them so long to create an Advance War Look-A-Like Game

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-26-2014 at 06:46 AM.
06-25-2014, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Suprised it took them so long to create an Advance War Look-A-Like Game
classic GBA game!
hundreds of hours spent on both 1 & 2. fun memories
06-26-2014, 05:37 AM
Game is entertaining, monetisation model is absolutely horrific. They need to cut gem prices right the way down if this game is to really take off.

Gamecenter : ThatFuzzyTiger
Twitter : @ThatFuzzyTiger
Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatfuzzytiger/
07-03-2014, 02:35 PM
This game is nothing at all like Advance Wars...
07-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Been playing for a while in Canada and I really like it. Doesn't play anything like Advance Wars.

Here's a trailer posted today:

Youtube link | Pop Up