App description: Manuganu is back with lots of action and brand new features for new adventures. Help him in his quest to rescue his best friend.

NEVERENDING ACTION
40 unequally designed levels. Beat 4 Epic Bosses and complete the saga. Collect all the items to win extra awards. Follow alternative paths to collect the three stars and gain Game Center achievements.

TIMING IS THE TRICK
To run away from enemies and dodge the obstacles use the halt feature. In Manuganu timing is everything.

NEW FEATURES
In this release, Manuganu, has fly and swim features, which can easily be controlled with a single touch and it will be more challenging than ever with the improved climb feature.

GLAMOROUS VISUALS
Completely 3D character and environment design. Environments prepared with different colors and lights will get you into the game.

Game Features
Platforming actions: Run, jump, roll, fly and swim
IOS 7 controller support
Original soundtrack by Burak Karaka
Game available in: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 153 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Manuganu is back with lots of action and brand new features for new adventures. Help him in his quest to rescue his best friend.

NEVERENDING ACTION
40 unequally designed levels. Beat 4 Epic Bosses and complete the saga. Collect all the items to win extra awards. Follow alternative paths to collect the three stars and gain “Game Center” achievements.

TIMING IS THE TRICK
To run away from enemies and dodge the obstacles use the halt feature. In Manuganu timing is everything.

NEW FEATURES
In this release, Manuganu, has fly and swim features, which can easily be controlled with a single touch and it will be more challenging than ever with the improved climb feature.

GLAMOROUS VISUALS
Completely 3D character and environment design. Environments prepared with different colors and lights will get you into the game.

Game Features
•Platforming actions: Run, jump, roll, fly and swim
•IOS 7 controller support
•Original soundtrack by Burak Karakaş
•Game available in: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish

iPhone Screenshots:

06-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Game Impressions

Okay, I will buy this one!

Last edited by Chaos_u; 06-25-2014 at 11:14 AM.

06-25-2014, 05:09 AM

Wondering how much has changed since the first one was pretty solid if I remember it right

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-25-2014 at 10:26 AM.
06-25-2014, 05:10 AM
i love the graphics. and the developer's name is sarikaya?my favourite bread jam

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 06-25-2014 at 11:55 AM.
06-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Wondering how much has changed since the first one was pretty solid if I remember it right
Yup the first one was a solid platformer. If i remember correctly, it was auto-running, which was probably why it wasnt as hot as it should be in the forums.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
i love the graphics. and the developer's name is sarikaya?my favourite bread jam
That Srikaya... Or serikaya lol

Anyway, this game looks like a must buy

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-25-2014, 08:31 AM
Gameplay on iPad Air

06-25-2014, 11:11 AM
Manuganu was (and still is) one of the best and most beautiful platformers I ever played on iphone. Unfortunately it was way too short; three worlds with four normal and a bonus level each, if I'm remembering right. So everyone was waiting for an update, but it never came. Though part 2 is much appreciated, I do hope it's at least a bit longer than the first one. Highly recommended anyway.
06-25-2014, 11:32 AM
I enjoyed the first one, so for me this is an auto-buy! Hope it has a little more meat to it, though.
06-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Must have. Gameplay game