★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bungle! is a fast-paced reflex game that's easy to play and hard to master. There are a lot of jobs to do and your boss is watching -- one mistake and you're fired!

Bungle! features:
Three gameplay modes
Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Thirty colorful jobs to unlock
Power-ups to help you work
Social sharing with Twitter and Facebook
Fun, vibrant art
Catchy soundtrack

DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 45.2 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Bungle! is a fast-paced reflex game that's easy to play and hard to master. There are a lot of jobs to do and your boss is watching -- one mistake and you're fired!

Bungle! features:
• Three gameplay modes
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Over a dozen colorful jobs to unlock
• Power-ups to help you work
• Social sharing with Twitter and Facebook
• Fun, vibrant art
• Catchy soundtrack

DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE!

iPhone Screenshots:

06-25-2014, 05:14 AM
The third screenshot got me.

iOS Games,Apps,hacks | There are so many haters here!

06-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Drive to Hell was pretty decent. I guess that`s a save indicator for Bungle! not being some crap that I won`t give at least a try
06-25-2014, 05:57 AM
So it's out... Saw this on screenshot Saturday last week, but don't have any idea... Might give this a try... Looks like this week is a great week for iOS

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Looks like a "dumb ways to die" clone. Escpicially the third screen.
06-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
Looks like a "dumb ways to die" clone. Escpicially the third screen.
Gameplay is really different, it's only tap the right color only

Game Center ID: copaeci
07-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, completely forgot to look for a thread here once Bungle! was out but glad there is one! So yeah at a glance I can see the comparisons with Dumb Ways to Die but instead of making a WarioWare style minigame collection we wanted a single, fun, easy to play yet hard to master, high score type of game. This game was born out of a game jam where the theme was "overloaded." The game we created was called Olly Overload and you ran back and forth completing tasks and working yourself to death, aka overloading. The gameplay was largely the same but without powerups, walkers, or increasingly complex bar changes.

At any rate, Bungle! is out now and we're really happy with the reception it's getting. As per the app description though there should be a 1.1 patch hitting any day now which will add two new gameplay modes, new leaderboards, new achievements, new sounds, and fix/balance some gameplay things.

If you guys have any more questions or comments about the game I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks and enjoy! (and spread the word if you like it! )

Game developers and creators of Drive to Hell and Bungle! Check us out at ghostcrabgames.com
07-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Whoop! And just like that Bungle v1.1 is out! Enjoy the fixes, additions, and new modes!

Game developers and creators of Drive to Hell and Bungle! Check us out at ghostcrabgames.com
07-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Game Impressions

Recommended! Very fun game. There are static fullscreen ads between some levels (no ads during gameplay) and you can buy them away with IAP if they disturb or if you want to support dev.

(Game Center wasn't fast enough registering my 53 pts in Six Sigma mode.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 07-04-2014 at 01:46 AM.
07-12-2014, 08:34 PM
iOS version 1.1.2 is now live! This is just an incremental patch that takes care of a few small bugs and fixes. We're working on a much bigger one now that might also be the start of more content! If you ever want to see what is added and when there's a changelog up on bunglegame.com!