App description: Happy New Year!

It may have stopped snowing but some exciting updates are coming soon, keep walking!

----

Monty Python invites you to join that British bastion of eccentric loco-motion - The Ministry of Silly Walks

Your assignment as a member of this venerable organisation is to showcase your increasingly frantic promenading as far as you possibly can.

As you and your stiff upper lip travel through the streets of London take care to avoid obstacles and pesky pigeons. Bank coins and collect power ups to help take your walk to new heights of silliness.

Warning! Highly addictive
Voice acting by the Minister of Silly Walks himself, Mr John Cleese
Randomised obstacles and scenery - Never play the same game twice
Use your banked coins to buy sillier suits and enhanced power ups
Sumptuous 3D Graphics
Realistic physics and rag-doll
Regular updates

DISCLAIMER:
No comedy legends were harmed in the making of this game.

Ministry of Silly Walks sketch Copyright Python (Monty) Pictures Limited 2014
06-25-2014, 07:09 AM
Is this really a official Monty Python App?!

06-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Realistic ragdoll physics, no iaps, GameCenter...count me in. Downloading now
06-25-2014, 07:52 AM
An official Monty Python game...I wonder what the thought process was for coming up with this app

"What apps do you have for us on the App Store?"
"Well, there's Angry Birds, Minecraft Pocket Edition, Flappy Bird, Angry Birds Flappy Edition, Minecraft Flappy, Flappy Plane, Flappy Flappy Duck, Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy Pals, Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy Wings Flappy Flappy Flappy Flappy, and Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour with Asphalt 8, given together with Thress, Clash Of Clans and Candy Crush Saga on top, and Flappy Bird"
"Have you got anything without Flappy Bird in it?"
"Well, the Flappy 2048 Hardcore X-Level Difficulty Friendly Multiplayer Flap-Off only has a little bit of Flappy Bird with it"

No, let's no carry on with that...the part of my mind that originated...'tis a silly place

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
06-25-2014, 08:06 AM
So, this game isn't bad. I won't be playing for any marathon sessions, but it's a fun little diversion.
06-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Don't know how to embed the video but here is a trailer i found on you tube

Youtube link | Pop Up

Edit: Thanks Echo!

Last edited by ironsam80; 06-25-2014 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Embedded it for you.
06-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Is this really a official Monty Python App?!
It seems legit.
06-25-2014, 08:42 AM
I don't think there's anyway I could not buy this. It might be a little average, but if it's Python then I need it - simple as that That video sold me ten times over haha.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I don't think there's anyway I could not buy this. It might be a little average, but if it's Python then I need it - simple as that That video sold me ten times over haha.
It is a tad...eccentric, but in the best way possible. Besides, what other game can you play that is an infinite WALKER? It's quite fun in small bursts and his falls are damn funny
06-25-2014, 11:21 AM
The instabuy catch for me is Cleeses voice over. I'll actually turn the sound of my iPad ON for a change.