Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-25-2014, 06:43 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Armies of Monster Mountain - (by Copper Octopus)

Quote:
Price: FREE
Download Size: 54.3 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
Battle your way past the opposing armies to be crowned champion of Monster Mountain! Take control of a faction determined to rule Monster Mountain by conquering all who lie before it. Play as either an army of Gladiators, the Undead, Dragons, Mythic Creatures, Samurai, Knights or Wizards. Only one can rule them all!

*** Features ***

*Fast-paced action, based on skill and strategy.
*Real-time combat system between opposing fantasy armies.
*An amazing range of troop types to master and counter.
*Battle as either Dragons, Gladiators, Undead, Samurai, Knights, Wizards or Mythical Creatures.
*Outstanding fantasy visuals and excellent animations for characters and environments bring the battles to life.
*Become a better general by improving your kill score and minimising your casualties.
*Your armies progress is charted on the Monster Mountain battle map.
*Destroy the strongholds of the hordes opposing you.

"Armies of Monster Mountain by Copper Octopus is a fun game involving controlling your own army " - Grab It Magazine

Join us on Twitter for the latest news on Armies of Monster Mountain updates.
https://twitter.com/CopperOctopus

Old 06-26-2014, 07:39 AM

Have downloaded AOMM and just spent a ridiculous amount of time playing the game - very addictive. Easy at the beginning, without being too easy, and getting harder as it progresses. Really good. I benefitted from playing it before, so I knew what to do. I haven't yet worked out the advantage, if any, of not throwing troops at the enemy in large numbers. That would be the way to win faster but I don't yet know whether that leaves me at a disadvantage later in the game. I suspect not. I think it's probably just a pride and score thing of not losing too many troops - but I could be wrong. I will continue playing it at every opportunity, though at this stage with my work it has to be in short bursts.
Good job guys!