Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-25-2014, 07:08 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Out Run Epic - (by Development Innovations)

Quote:
Price: FREE
Download Size: 88 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Quote:
It’s time to welcome a new app to the epic realm of awesomeness! Out Run Epic is the RUNNING GAME filled with endless running and an insatiable need for speed! Are you ready for this TEMPLE OF RUNNING GAMES!

Imagine this: you’re sitting in the beautiful temple of your boyfriend or girlfriend’s home. Just when you go in for the endless kiss that you’ve been waiting for, an angry parent walks in the door! Boom!! AKA… the king or queen of the castle!! This romantic temple has just turned into an endless nightmare.

Your main goal is to escape now and the only way to do that is by running for your life! So what do you do? Do you use a little magic and hope that a nicer parent pops up? Do you run through the back door and hope they don’t chase behind you? Or do you jump through the window and run as fast as you can through the endless streets? Boom!! That’s it!!

Kind of wish you’d stayed home today huh? At least you would have been in your own temple of peace! At least you can’t get caught in your own temple…

Perhaps some of your friends and family can help you become the king or queen of defeating this game though! While they’re at it, they can help you become the king or queen of collecting coins too!

Post your scores so that your Facebook friends and family can see how far you’ve gotten in Out Run Epic! Maybe you can earn a little bit of bragging rights while you’re running past cars, trucks and buses! Then and only then will you become the king or queen of Out Run Epic! Boom! If you out earn your friends and family with those coins, don’t worry, they’ll understand…

However, next time, make sure there’s no one to catch you when you’re going in for that smooch in the romantic temple of your girlfriend or boyfriend’s house.

**Please note live payment maybe required if applicable**

P.S. You won’t believe what we’ve got coming out as an update July 2014! Just stay tuned!! Boom… Follow on Facebook to stay updated!
-------------------------------
**Projected to be one of the Best 3D infinite running games of 2014! **
Out Run Epic Features:
--FREE TO PLAY
--Made in 3D to provide you the best endless experience on your device ever!
--Daily Assignments to keep you, your family and friends fully entertained
--Facebook Leader-boards to compete against your friends and family
--Tweet your game progress within the game
--Earn Freebies every single day you play
--Addictive game-play to always keep you engaged
--Over 6 characters with special abilities to enhance your escape ability from the parent
--Hours and Hours of running and pure fun and excitement.
--Become the king or queen of earning endless coins

Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Out Run Epic and shared it with their friends!

Please leave your rating on the Apple App Store also send feedback to dillcappsupport@developmentinnovationsllc.com

Stay up-to-date by following us on twitter @OutRunEpic

Be sure to like us on Facebook also facebook.com/OutRunEpic, facebook.com/ facebook.com/DevelopmentInnovationsLLC, and facebook.com/KCSCANDYFACTORY

Old 06-25-2014, 07:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Damn i hate being old as when i saw this title i thought it was an update to the classic Out Run game from the arcades. Doh !

Look forward to their upcoming game Half Life Epic and Quake II Epic

Last edited by psj3809; 06-25-2014 at 10:29 AM..
Old 06-25-2014, 07:23 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

save your time and don't even download this. It's bad.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:43 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Out run was a classic!! Best music ever in a game as well

This title is going to confuse in a bad way.

GaZ
Old 06-25-2014, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn i hate being old as when i saw this title i thought it was an update to the classic Out Run game from the arcades. Doh !
Totally what happened to me as well!!

Then I saw those screenshots, figured it's another Subway Surfer clone and will now leave this thread for good
Old 06-25-2014, 08:05 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I gotta admit i clicked on this thinking it was some sort of remake of the arcade classic. Lo and behold, disappointment ensued.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:23 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

As I said "This title is going to confuse in a bad way"

GaZ
Old 06-25-2014, 11:32 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Developer of D.I.

Hello Everyone,

I see that we have confuse you all for the comments above. We apologize for the confusion. I realize that you all thought this was a remake of a former game entitled Out Run. After careful research on the Out Run Arcade I see where the confusion lies. However Out Run Epic as we release updates each and every month. Out Run Epic will turn into a combined of three games in one! With more additions to each month. The app is currently out on Google Play [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.DevelopmentInnovationLLC.OutrunEpic[/url] and maybe out on some iOS devices. However the version that is out on iOS is an outdated version compared to the one release on Google Play! We decided to work on the updated version and release them sometime in July.

In the meantime as we continue to perfect this game among other changes we making, we will hash up a idea about the arcade game Out Run!

Thanks,
Developer
Old 06-25-2014, 02:42 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 06-25-2014, 10:55 PM

Im dying of laughter right now

The music in this game is played while waiting for a movie to start at Emagine Theaters LMFAO