★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A ENDLESS RUNNING GAME with a different kind of twist A Fun at Your Fingertips Production

Oh No! You just got CAUGHT in your boyfriend/girlfriends home by the MEAN & ANGRY PARENT! You cant RUN pass the PARENT. So what do you do NOW? Quick! Theres an open window and here is your time to ESCAPE the ANGRY parent before this TEMPLE explodes like a derailed SUBWAY!

DODGE, JUMP, & DASH through the mid-day traffic rush, while trying to escape the ANGRY parent who just caught you with his daughter/son!

Its time to leave the TEMPLE & SUBWAYS alone! Take it the BUSY STREETS of RUNNER & COOL Boulevard!

DOWNLOAD NOW and earn freebies and purchase UPGRADES to help your ESCAPE to become easier! Watch out for the CARS, TRUCKS, and Kids playing in the busy STREETS of the CITY of EPIC!

OUT RUN EPIC is considered to be one of the best new running games in 3D for 2014. If you love ENDLESS GAMES then you will love this one!

**IMPORTANT** Out Run Epic will provide AWESOME NEW UPDATES every single month! So, join in now to the best ADVENTURE and ACTION of your LIFE! You do not want to get left behind! ***

We are currently working on more updates and making changes right now from our FANS perspective. We would love to hear your ideas! Communicate with us through Apptentive in settings within the app, or shoot us an email. We will reply to your feedback! Our motto is to make the game BETTER & BETTER each MONTH!

Want to stay updated?

Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/OutRunEpic
Follow us Twitter: @OutRunEpic, @KSmith_DILLC, @CSmith_DILLC, @TSmith_DILLC

**Please note Out Run Epic is completely free to play, but some in-game items or characters will require live payment if applicable for the fan if needed to purchase any in-game items**

Out Run Epic Features:
--Made in 3D to provide you the best experience on your device ever!
--Daily Assignments to keep you fully entertained
--Facebook Leaderboards
--Earn Freebies every single day you play
--DODGE & DASH through traffic
--Over 6 characters with special abilities to enhance your escape ability from the parent
--Hours and Hours of pure fun and excitement

Echoseven's comments:

Price: FREE
Download Size: 88 MB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Its time to welcome a new app to the epic realm of awesomeness! Out Run Epic is the RUNNING GAME filled with endless running and an insatiable need for speed! Are you ready for this TEMPLE OF RUNNING GAMES!

Imagine this: youre sitting in the beautiful temple of your boyfriend or girlfriends home. Just when you go in for the endless kiss that youve been waiting for, an angry parent walks in the door! Boom!! AKA the king or queen of the castle!! This romantic temple has just turned into an endless nightmare.

Your main goal is to escape now and the only way to do that is by running for your life! So what do you do? Do you use a little magic and hope that a nicer parent pops up? Do you run through the back door and hope they dont chase behind you? Or do you jump through the window and run as fast as you can through the endless streets? Boom!! Thats it!!

Kind of wish youd stayed home today huh? At least you would have been in your own temple of peace! At least you cant get caught in your own temple

Perhaps some of your friends and family can help you become the king or queen of defeating this game though! While theyre at it, they can help you become the king or queen of collecting coins too!

Post your scores so that your Facebook friends and family can see how far youve gotten in Out Run Epic! Maybe you can earn a little bit of bragging rights while youre running past cars, trucks and buses! Then and only then will you become the king or queen of Out Run Epic! Boom! If you out earn your friends and family with those coins, dont worry, theyll understand

However, next time, make sure theres no one to catch you when youre going in for that smooch in the romantic temple of your girlfriend or boyfriends house.

**Please note live payment maybe required if applicable**

P.S. You wont believe what weve got coming out as an update July 2014! Just stay tuned!! Boom Follow on Facebook to stay updated!
**Projected to be one of the Best 3D infinite running games of 2014! **
Out Run Epic Features:
--Made in 3D to provide you the best endless experience on your device ever!
--Daily Assignments to keep you, your family and friends fully entertained
--Facebook Leader-boards to compete against your friends and family
--Tweet your game progress within the game
--Earn Freebies every single day you play
--Addictive game-play to always keep you engaged
--Over 6 characters with special abilities to enhance your escape ability from the parent
--Hours and Hours of running and pure fun and excitement.
--Become the king or queen of earning endless coins

Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Out Run Epic and shared it with their friends!

Please leave your rating on the Apple App Store also send feedback to dillcappsupport@developmentinnovationsllc.com

Stay up-to-date by following us on twitter @OutRunEpic

Be sure to like us on Facebook also facebook.com/OutRunEpic, facebook.com/ facebook.com/DevelopmentInnovationsLLC, and facebook.com/KCSCANDYFACTORY

06-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Damn i hate being old as when i saw this title i thought it was an update to the classic Out Run game from the arcades. Doh !

Look forward to their upcoming game Half Life Epic and Quake II Epic

Last edited by psj3809; 06-25-2014 at 11:29 AM.

06-25-2014, 08:23 AM
save your time and don't even download this. It's bad.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-25-2014, 08:43 AM
Out run was a classic!! Best music ever in a game as well

This title is going to confuse in a bad way.

06-25-2014, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn i hate being old as when i saw this title i thought it was an update to the classic Out Run game from the arcades. Doh !
Totally what happened to me as well!!

Then I saw those screenshots, figured it's another Subway Surfer clone and will now leave this thread for good
06-25-2014, 09:05 AM
I gotta admit i clicked on this thinking it was some sort of remake of the arcade classic. Lo and behold, disappointment ensued.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2014, 11:23 AM
As I said "This title is going to confuse in a bad way"

06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Developer of D.I.

Hello Everyone,

I see that we have confuse you all for the comments above. We apologize for the confusion. I realize that you all thought this was a remake of a former game entitled Out Run. After careful research on the Out Run Arcade I see where the confusion lies. However Out Run Epic as we release updates each and every month. Out Run Epic will turn into a combined of three games in one! With more additions to each month. The app is currently out on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...LLC.OutrunEpic and maybe out on some iOS devices. However the version that is out on iOS is an outdated version compared to the one release on Google Play! We decided to work on the updated version and release them sometime in July.

In the meantime as we continue to perfect this game among other changes we making, we will hash up a idea about the arcade game Out Run!

06-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Game Impressions

06-25-2014, 11:55 PM
Im dying of laughter right now

The music in this game is played while waiting for a movie to start at Emagine Theaters LMFAO