★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stay cool and keep that finger pumping! Play the famous shooting game and dont miss any target! Discover over 250 mini-games and challenge your friends and other players in this fun and easy-to-play best seller!
Quickfire fun awaits your itchy trigger finger in screwy shooter Point Blank Adventures!

Originally an arcade light gun smash, Point Blank hit PlayStation in 1998 then Nintendo DS in 2006. To date, the light-hearted target shooter has sold more than half a million copies worldwide.

Designed from the ground up for mobile devices, Point Blank Adventures is a brand new free-to-play, fun-packed instalment in the much loved series.

More than 250 challenges over 100 levels to test your sharpshooting skills
Journey through 10 cool hand-drawn worlds, with oceans, outer space, wild west and more
Play fun minigames that are easy to get into, but tough to master
Pick up boosters to make targets easier to hit and help you complete your mission
Compete with friends by following their scores and progress on the treasure map using Facebook Connect
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Oh dang! Well this better have a lot of content because the main draw of the originals was playing games with friends with a lightgun. But there wasn't that much content.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

06-25-2014, 05:42 PM
My wife is going to go mad for this, she absolutely loved the lightgun games but also enjoyed the DS one so hopefully this plays similarly. Been a while since I've heard from the series, quite a nice revival!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
06-25-2014, 05:59 PM

Come on Bandai! Give us finally a new Time Crisis Mobile Game!

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-26-2014 at 01:43 AM.
06-25-2014, 06:12 PM
I hope this comes to the US tonight or one of my European Game center friends downloads it later so that I can find the link when it's available.

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!
06-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Yeah, I use to love Point Blank on the Playstation and the DS one was fun for a while. Hopefully this is available later tonight in the US and is a fun experience.
06-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Come on Bandai! Give us finally a new Time Crisis Mobile Game!
This x100. TC is one of their best franchises that is always over looked. And if any of you have played it, the iOS versions were a blast. Arcade = awesome as well. TC never disappoints.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
06-25-2014, 06:54 PM
I think that second to the last screenshot might destroy the game. "Get help with boosters." I bet you can get those through IAP, and challenge becomes who pays bigger wins.

Oh dood please.. i hope im wrong.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-25-2014, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I think that second to the last screenshot might destroy the game. "Get help with boosters." I bet you can get those through IAP, and challenge becomes who pays bigger wins.

Oh dood please.. i hope im wrong.
You should give it a try if you enjoy boosters and timers

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-25-2014, 10:19 PM
Not available in the US AppStore.