App description: Blast your way through the hordes of alien ships! The invasion of the extraterrestrial Zionix fleet has just started, and it's your job to stop them! The invaders have no mercy for humans, so shoot down everything in sight. Save the world with your tank armed to the teeth with a variety of deadly weapons!

Upgrade your tanks and defeat alien metal monsters in this highly explosive shoot'em up game!

Featuring:
* Intuitive, uncomplicated gameplay
* Different types of tanks to choose from
* A wide array of tank upgrades
* Powerful in-game power-ups
* Detailed, diverse episodes
* Hordes of alien enemies
* Epic boss fights

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 43.5 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Blast your way through the hordes of alien ships! The invasion of the extraterrestrial Zionix fleet has just started, and it's your job to stop them! The invaders have no mercy for humans, so shoot down everything in sight. Save the world with your tank armed to the teeth with a variety of deadly weapons!

Upgrade your tanks and defeat alien metal monsters in this highly explosive shoot'em up game!

Featuring:
* Intuitive, uncomplicated gameplay
* Different types of tanks to choose from
* A wide array of tank upgrades
* Powerful in-game power-ups
* Detailed, diverse episodes
* Hordes of alien enemies
* Epic boss fights

iPhone Screenshots:

06-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Screenies plz

06-25-2014, 06:48 PM
This looks pretty cool. Late entry I take it?
06-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This looks pretty cool. Late entry I take it?
Yep, no rest for the wicked. Has to be a record release day surely!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-25-2014, 07:13 PM
And another one for tonight
06-25-2014, 08:11 PM
Seriously, this looks really good!

Antony
06-26-2014, 01:34 AM
Gameplay on iPad Air

06-26-2014, 04:41 PM
This is a fun little game! A slightly different take on the verticle shmup genre. It's gonna be my new bathroom game for a bit I think my only complaint so far is the placement of the air strike button on the iPhone. It's annoying to have to avoid hitting it when controlling my tank. Hopefully the dev can move it to a better spot in a future update. Bought some IAP to remove ads and support the dev.

Last edited by Grimstone82; 06-26-2014 at 04:43 PM.