App description: Help Chompy to eat all the Candy around! Each level will challenge you to find the right order to be able to eat all the candy!

In this FREE game you'll have infinite levels within 4 different difficulty settings!

The rules are simple:
- Chompy can jump to a different platform horizontally or vertically.
- Chompy can eat a candy that's the same color or the same shape as he is.

From there you must figure out how to help chompy clear the board by eating all the candy!

Once you've mastered the Zen Mode you can try your luck on the Time Attack mode! Eat all the candy you can before running out of time, and show off that highscore to your friends!

DanielSnd's comments:
Candy Chomper is a casual puzzle game, you're controlling a little monster called Chompy, and you need to help him to eat all the candy in the board while following these simple rules:
  • You can only eat candy the same shape or color as the platform you're standing in
  • You can only eat candy horizontally or vertically

It's a free game with ads, but I did my best to make the ads not annoying (Ads won't appear during play, only if/when you get back to main menu, and if you see it once, you'll only see another one if you get back to the menu after beating 15+ levels.)

Hope you guys enjoy it

Trailer:
06-25-2014, 07:30 PM
This looks quite sweet, I'll definitely give this a go!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
This looks quite sweet, I'll definitely give this a go!
Thanks let me know what you think, also give the Time Attack a try, there are already some highscores popping up today, but so far I'm still at the top XD (Even though someone managed to do the same ammount I did, 16).

Favorite iOS Games: Wayward Souls, Plague Inc., Triple Town
My games: Candy Chomper, Nessie With Lasers! (Wip)
Twitter
06-30-2014, 01:23 PM
This game is awesome Daniel! I can't get past 14 on the time attack! Did you see Melanie got 22! I doubt anyone can top that!

Check out my latest game Monkey Land 3D Sub-Zero!

@FMJGames on Twitter
06-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes View Post
This game is awesome Daniel! I can't get past 14 on the time attack! Did you see Melanie got 22! I doubt anyone can top that!
Thanks! Well I just did top that XD after reading this post I booted up the game on my iphone and broke the record BOO YA! 25 xD

Favorite iOS Games: Wayward Souls, Plague Inc., Triple Town
My games: Candy Chomper, Nessie With Lasers! (Wip)
Twitter
07-01-2014, 02:11 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014