★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fotor Photo Editor (iphone) $24.99 > FREE [All IAPS Are FREE]

06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Fotor Photo Editor (iphone) $24.99 > FREE [All IAPS Are FREE]

The App is always free, but the IAPS are not. Download, install, edit and get all the iaps for free.

All IAPS Offered

FX Effects:
Holiday Effects
Toned B+W
Dirty Pop
Mellow
Faded
Light Leaks
Galaxy
Funk
Beyond B+W
Groovy

Scenes:
Theatre Pack

Stickers:
World Cup
Boom
Travel

Text:
Font Pack

Borders:
Holiday
New Year's
Color
Materials
Patterns

06-26-2014, 03:30 AM
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up

06-26-2014, 04:25 AM
I don't understand..
Why people don't learn using Photoshop instead ?!?!
It's not so difficult and you rely on your actions and your own customization. Photoshop has a plethora of actions, effects and features.
You can also use the mouse which is waaaay better than using your finger.
06-26-2014, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
I don't understand..
It's not so difficult and you rely on your actions and your own customization. Photoshop has a plethora of actions, effects and features.
you mean you transfer photos to your PC and edit in PS before putting them back into your phone so that you can use more filters on Instagram?

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
06-26-2014, 05:58 AM
Transfer photos to PC and edit them with PS and do whatever you want for later use (instagram, flickr, etc).
06-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Quote:
I don't understand..

Many times people just need a quick fix while they're on the go to share pics with others. Haven't busted out Photoshop in a while. Seriously, there's absuolutely no need to go home and use my MacBook every time anymore when I'm just going post something real quick to Facebook or a simple text. Run an app with auto fix, save, send. Plus many could care less about photoshop these days if they just want a quick fix and post, especially for people like me who are always on the go. Also not everyone is going to pay for Photoshop or care to spend time getting a pirated copy. When all they need is a free app and a few seconds on their phone

Last edited by jeffyg3; 06-26-2014 at 08:45 AM.
06-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Quote:
I don't understand..
Hi.
Thought I would pop in and comment b/c I do use graphics programs off line.

I am an amateur photographer or a lucky intermediate one. I have a real professional digital camera and everything! (ha ha.) I also use Photoshop and Paint-shop. Paint-shop more often then photoshop.

Convenience. This is why I would use the editing apps. Also, if I want to show someone what the picture will look like, I can use the edit apps to show an example of what the pic or layout might look like, using my ipad, before doing al the work on my desktop or laptop.

If the page or layout is to be only online, and the pic(s) were taken with my ipad, then it's really convenient.
Surprisingly, there are some top quality editing and art graphics apps available now. I believe photoshop and corel have some also.

And, photoshop is expensive!i Which is the main reason I use paintshop instead. And it's more user friendly.

As for the mouse versus finger. I use a couple of specialty stylus's. One of them works like a paintbrush! Really awesome.

..................'
07-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Trying out the app now...
07-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Got app, but all IAPs are full priced. No sale that I can see anyway,
07-05-2014, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post
Got app, but all IAPs are full priced. No sale that I can see anyway,
The sale was almost a week ago. It has now ended.