★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gangstar 2: Kings of LA?

08-26-2009, 02:25 PM
Gangstar 2: Kings of LA?

I know Gangstar just come out and it's a little early to be talking about a sequel, but I was surfing around the internet today and found this

http://mobigun.com/gangstar-2-java/

Do you think that Gameloft will make this game for the iPhone in the near future?

Pretty Much All Game Usernames (Plus+, Gameloft Live, OpenFeint): fructose
Favorite Games So Far: Eliminate, Gangstar, Zombieville USA, Inkvaders, Modern Combat, COD Zombies
My YouTube Channel: iReview4UTube

Last edited by fructose; 08-28-2009 at 02:03 PM.
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fructose View Post
I know Gangstar just come out and it's a little early to be talking about a sequel, but I was surfing around the internet today and found this

http://mobigun.com/gangstar-2-java/

Do you think that Gameloft will port this to the iPhone in the near future?
gangstar 2 : las vegas would be cooler

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................

08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
thats for other phones
08-26-2009, 02:52 PM
it very possible gameloft could. if Gang$tar makes some good money I dont see why Gameloft would port this one over to make more.
08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't buy it it because it is the same city unless they added multiplayer. However if they made a new city and added new features (motorcycles, guns, etc) I would buy it

Gamecenter: Will090
08-26-2009, 03:01 PM
I think gameloft is too busy right now with all of ther new released and upcoming games for the iDevices to be making a gangstar sequel, but it wouldn't suprise if they did
08-26-2009, 03:05 PM
I don't think the point is an instant money-maker but it will be a great thing to have in their back pocket to come out with sometime.
08-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Gangstar: Lords of Alaska.

back
08-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I hope the next Gangstar game for the iPhone is in 3D like the one we have now, with some extra features, like rain, day/night, motorcycles, SWAT team when you get five badges, a ton of side missions when I don't feel like doing the main story, online multiplayer deathmatch, a bigger map, and maybe even Sims types stuff, like your own customizable apartment and wardrobe. Either a sequel or an expansion pack, I hope they embellish upon the the Gangstar franchise for the iPhone. It's like the iPhone version of Saints Row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Gangstar: Lords of Alaska.
Gangstar: Boards of Canada.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
08-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
I hope the next Gangstar game for the iPhone is in 3D like the one we have now, with some extra features, like rain, day/night, motorcycles, SWAT team when you get five badges, a ton of side missions when I don't feel like doing the main story, online multiplayer deathmatch, a bigger map, and maybe even Sims types stuff, like your own customizable apartment and wardrobe. Either a sequel or an expansion pack, I hope they embellish upon the the Gangstar franchise for the iPhone. It's like the iPhone version of Saints Row.

Gangstar: Boards of Canada.
online multiplayer racing too