★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Juice Jumpers [Universal] $0.99 --> Free! (1st Price drop in >1.5yrs)

06-26-2014, 08:16 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 243
Juice Jumpers [Universal] $0.99 --> Free! (1st Price drop in >1.5yrs)

Hey this is René from Little Bee, we've decided to drop Juice Jumpers to Free after over a year and half launched as Paid. This coincides with a very big update we pushed yesterday that tightens up a lot of visual\gameplay systems. Ofc it's still the same full premium experience, hope you enjoy it














06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
#2
I love match-3 and this is a very interesting take! Well worth a look, appears to be a full premium game too

06-26-2014, 03:21 PM
#3
I've been playing a few hours and at first visuals were a bit confusing but once you get the mechanic there's a lot of depth. You make matches that upgrade the characters in the middle giving them powers (blowing up mostly!), that you can use to alter the board and get more bonuses. imo a good challenging match3 with an interesting twist and with no IAP or ads
06-27-2014, 09:36 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 243
Cheers guys we're happy to try something original even if it might scare some of the casuals away!
07-01-2014, 09:39 AM
#5
Oh Yeah! Broke the million points in the Classic mode. Getting the hang of the fullboard bonus $$$

Great game
07-02-2014, 02:00 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 418
This is a great game but it's insistence of showing me hints spoils it for me. If you don't make a move in literally two or three seconds it shows you a move.... and often it's really the ONLY move.

Kinda spoils any satisfaction you would get from finding it yourself. I played classic mode for quite a while...hoping it would quit. It never did and I don't see an option for disabling the hints

Am I missing someone or doing something wrong?

Thanks
07-02-2014, 02:06 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
This is a great game but it's insistence of showing me hints spoils it for me. If you don't make a move in literally two or three seconds it shows you a move.... and often it's really the ONLY move.

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback we've had a few mentions about this being a problem so we're going to do a quick update in the next 2 weeks to give players the option to disable.

Just wondering have you managed to get a fullboard bonus yet? This is when you have all Juice Jumpers the same colour.
07-03-2014, 01:55 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_wexer View Post
Thanks for the feedback we've had a few mentions about this being a problem so we're going to do a quick update in the next 2 weeks to give players the option to disable.

Just wondering have you managed to get a fullboard bonus yet? This is when you have all Juice Jumpers the same colour.
Not yet... But it gives me something fun to work toward ;-)

It's a great game and a cool twist on the match three formula - I wish I hadn't missed it the first time around but that's the problem with the app store's insistence on quantity over quality... a lot of really good games get buried under the daily flood of junk.

Thanks for the update to remove the hints - that will make it perfect.
07-03-2014, 04:48 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Not yet... But it gives me something fun to work toward ;-)

It's a great game and a cool twist on the match three formula - I wish I hadn't missed it the first time around but that's the problem with the app store's insistence on quantity over quality... a lot of really good games get buried under the daily flood of junk.

Thanks for the update to remove the hints - that will make it perfect.
Good suggestion on the hints disable, it can get a bit off putting. I managed to get 3 Full bords so far It seems there's a separate achievement for each colour version of it. Nice game devs a lot deeper than it first appears!