Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-27-2014, 12:04 AM

Default Tiny Realms - (by TinyMob Games Inc)

Old 06-27-2014, 12:07 AM

Default Game Impressions

Old 10-11-2014, 04:34 AM
In Time-Out

Oh, good! This game allows you to control where your own units go, like Tiny Troopers: Alliance.

Since I'm unable to play Tiny Troopers: Alliance because of that idiotic Digital Compass requirement, I'll see if I can play this one.

Oh, aaand you can choose from 3 factions to play as? Great! I'm not sure what faction I'll be choosing.

Edit: Oh wait, this was posted back in June...? Weird how it's in The Newest Games category...

Edit2: It requires iOS7... Argh! I can't play it then.

Last edited by pinOi32; 10-11-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Old 10-11-2014, 10:28 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

So reading the description which uses the moniker of being "the first" real-time mobile strategy game I was expecting something unique. However, this is yet another Clash of Clans clone with unit control, a design that has in fact been done. If you've played CoC, you will know what to expect coming into Tiny Realms, as the base building, attacking, and pretty much everything else in regards to core gameplay will be very familiar.

The most noticeable positive about Tiny Realms is that first, you get to pick from 3 unique races, and second, you can have multiple 'realms' running at the same time. Realms are essentially save slots, and you can switch through them easily from one realm to the next. This means you can play one of each race if you want. Resources are linked to each race, but the premium currency is shared, so don't expect to be able to have multiple builders throughout your realms without dropping some heavily investment of real cash. It is probably better to either stick with one race from the outset, or try all three and then choose one to invest premium currency into. In addition, there are more realm slots coming, suggesting more races might be planned.

Overall, my early impressions are that Tiny Realms is the most interesting CoC clone I've played to date, and has the most potential. That said, if you are expecting something ground-breakingly innovative, you probably won't find it here.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:36 PM

This game rocks! Has a lot of cool features that set it apart in the CoC sea, and the design is really appealing to me. I had a phone call come in on an attack though (that I was 75% and going to 100%) and it came back with all my troops gone and 0%

Besides that I've been really impressed and loving it! Surprised there's not more buzz going on, is it in soft launch or something?