Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-29-2014, 08:14 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Implausible Maze

Hey all, I've created one of my first game on the App Store. I don't really know where to advertise it so I'm just posting a thread here it'll be free for a week and then turn into a $.99 app once my next update is out. It's a unique game with 4 very simple controls where you must guide your character through a maze of dangerous and unconventional obstacles to reach the finish, but beware! Every time you touch an obstacle or one of the walls, you have to start the level over! With smooth physics and graphics that don't distract from gameplay, The Implausible Maze is sure to dispel the feelings of boredom you so often get from other, simpler apps on the app store. Thanks for looking and I'd love it if you'd check it out. Also if you enjoy the game please rate and/or review it on the AppStore and share it with everyone to get the word out. Link is below.

Last edited by Kmd827; 07-04-2014 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Added embed
Old 07-04-2014, 07:34 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default 5 Free Promo Codes!!!

Hey all,
I have 5 free promo codes below for my app. If you take one of the codes please take time to rate and review the app on itunes since after all you are getting the game for free. Lastly if you could also share it with friends, family or anyone who will listen it'll also be greatly appreciated. Promo Codes are below and also the link so even if you don't get one you can always buy the app to join in on the fun.

Promo Codes:
6AMPHHR7P6RH
94TENRWF3R6K
PW6FXP9R6LWL
P6LRT674WEAR
PER7ALAARNPX

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/implausible-maze/id891191461?ls=1&mt=8
Old 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmd827 View Post
Hey all,
I have 5 free promo codes below for my app. If you take one of the codes please take time to rate and review the app on itunes since after all you are getting the game for free. Lastly if you could also share it with friends, family or anyone who will listen it'll also be greatly appreciated. Promo Codes are below and also the link so even if you don't get one you can always buy the app to join in on the fun.
PER7ALAARNPX thank you
I will play it over the weekend and come back with feedback.

Unfortunately, when someone uses a promo code get an app, they are unable to rate or review said app at the
iTunes Store.

Last edited by Lavender; 07-05-2014 at 12:29 AM..
Old 07-06-2014, 09:18 AM

Tried your game.
Thanks for the promo code.
I used 6AMPHHR7P6RH.

It's a maze game where you mustn't touch anything including the walls of the maze or it's game over.
So it's a big problem that collision detection is way off. I do no know how close I can get to an obstacle before it's too late and it's game over.

This game is not for me as I find that challenge way too frustrating to have any enjoyment from.
But good luck. Perhaps you can improve it if you have time.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:09 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
Tried your game.
Thanks for the promo code.
I used 6AMPHHR7P6RH.

It's a maze game where you mustn't touch anything including the walls of the maze or it's game over.
So it's a big problem that collision detection is way off. I do no know how close I can get to an obstacle before it's too late and it's game over.

This game is not for me as I find that challenge way too frustrating to have any enjoyment from.
But good luck. Perhaps you can improve it if you have time.
I have an update out for the game that fixes all of those issues mentioned and many more. It was version 1.0 and there were a couple compatability issues that have been fixed. Hopefully the improvements helped.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey all,
The game will be free till the 15th of July to help get the word out about the game. If you download it and enjoy the game please share it with everyone you know. It'll help boost support and I'll be able to add gamecenter achievements and leaderboards and bring many more awesome levels, features, and updates. Like always link is at the bottom of the post.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/implausible-maze/id891191461?ls=1&mt=8
Old 07-11-2014, 08:14 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I forgot to add to please take the time to leave a review positive or negative, 5 stars or 1. It helps boost the SEO in the App Store and everywhere else and will help give others a reason or not to download the game.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks again for the code. Following are my impressions.

The only change that I would like, is to be able to see or get a quick glance of the maze before starting each level.

I am enjoying this game.
To me it is more of a puzzle then a maze. You have to figure out which areas are safe to hide or wait in while the obstacle passes you by and then quickly move before it comes back or while it is close behind you. In other areas, the key is figuring out how close you can get to an obstacle, and how long it is safe to stay there before the next obstacle comes.
This game is an 'at your own pace' sort of game. But, you can definately make it harder by moving without stopping.
Right now it is fairly easy but I can see the build up of a challenge coming.
There are controls on the bottom, both sides of the screen. Up or down and left or right. The ball does not move on it's own. Basically, you continue to maneuver the ball, using the controls, through a maze, avoiding or outwitting obstacles along the way, until you reach the goal.
And; OH!!! Don't touch the walls either, or your out, dead, finito...... Then you can start again!
Most games of this ball/maze, genre are fast paced and continually moving, where you get out very fast, and then you keep going to play the same area of the maze, or at the beginning, over and over again. That isn't bad and while I really do enjoy the fast pace variety, (Belive me, I have purchased many) I feel that Implausible Maze is a nice refreshing twist for that person who likes the maze games with a little extra.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:06 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I'm glad you enjoy the game and thank you for your feedback.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:10 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I got a promo at some point. I am going to give an honest review so it might hurt. The first thing I noticed about this game was that the music is the same tune that geometry dash plays in the first level. That for me was a big turn off because if you played geometry dash you know how magical the song is, if the game cannot live up to the magic GD has then you are already setting yourself up for failure. So I turned it off. Their are not any sound effects in the game. This game could use something. The buttons are very simple and so is the game. You control a big circle through simple but very frustrating obstacles. Sometimes I cannot tell if I am moving through a straight path because nothing changes on the screen until I run into an obstacle. I beat the first level in a couple attempts. And I got so frustrated with the second level I gave up. As of right now there are only 3 level that seems to be very similar but more difficult. Dev, this is a great effort for a first game but I cannot recommend it as it is. You should have something in the level menu that says you completed the a level. Anyways, I give it 1.5 stars. If you improved some of the things that I brought up, I think it would make it a better game. Sorry for the bad review but I'm just being honest. I read that you are coming out with an update so I hope that will improve things.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-12-2014 at 04:14 AM..