★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BurnBall Lite released

12-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Win a promo code for BurnBall full! BurnBall Lite released.

Hey Guys,

Yesterday I ran a comp and gave away 5 BurnBall promo codes. They were in hot demand, and I was sorry I couldn't give one to everyone. Well, I have good news for those that missed out. I'm about to give out one more.

BurnBall Lite has just hit the app store. It's free (of course!) and lets you play the first 3 levels. The other restriction is that it doesn't let you enter the competition to win cash prizes.

You can find BurnBall Lite here

So - how do you win the promo code for BurnBall full? Get yourself a copy of BurnBall Lite. Post your high score here. The highest score 3 days from now (72 hours from this post) will win a promo code for the full version of BurnBall. Multiple entries are allowed.

If you missed the comp the other day and don't know what BurnBall is, you can watch the BurnBall Video. There's more info on the BurnBall website.

Cheers,

Tim.

Last edited by TimHaines; 12-16-2008 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Giving away a promo code.
12-16-2008, 02:11 AM
Oh, please feel free to enter if you're not in the USA. If someone from outside of the USA wins, then I'll paypal you the money for BurnBall full edition, because the promo code won't work for you.

I felt bad that last time two people from outside of the USA won but couldn't use them

12-16-2008, 02:27 AM
so how do we do it? just post a screenshot of our highscores screen? what is the highest possible for the 3 trial levels?
thanks
Field5
12-16-2008, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by field5 View Post
so how do we do it? just post a screenshot of our highscores screen? what is the highest possible for the 3 trial levels?
thanks
Field5
Yes, if you have the highest score, post a screenshot of it. If you have trouble posting a screenshot, PM me and I will explain how (or someone can explain how here if they want).

In terms of the highest possible score, I'm not sure exactly, but the range is huuuuge depending on how you play and how many bonus points you pick up.

Tim.
12-16-2008, 03:22 AM
how long will the full version be .99 cents for?
12-16-2008, 03:38 AM
Tried the lite version and those spiders are little speed demons. This is even harder than Dr. Awesome and that one I find way too hard!
12-16-2008, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
Tried the lite version and those spiders are little speed demons. This is even harder than Dr. Awesome and that one I find way too hard!
:-) Thanks for the feedback MrBass. Perhaps I'll look at putting an easier game level in with an update.

I trust you played the easy level and tried just zipping into the gray area a little bit and zipping out again? This is a good way to learn to play the game until you become more confident and can make bigger cuts through the gray.

Cheers,

Tim.
12-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Wow. After having received only 5 and 4 star reviews for BurnBall, the second review for BurnBall Lite was a 1 star review. The guy who posted it has done 1 star reviews for 5 out of his 7 reviews. :-(

Do you guys think I should remove BurnBall Lite from the appstore?
12-16-2008, 02:10 PM
I like it alot and will give it a 5 star rating later on tonight
12-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
I just tried Dr. Awesome and found it actually really easy. Hmmm - makes me feel a little better about your comment.