★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ledoliel is a companion/dating toy for iOS, involving strange procedural creatures and their bizarre customs, where you must try and figure out what topics they might want to discuss, gift they might want to receive and places they may like to be touched - based on their cryptic attributes.
07-01-2014, 06:23 AM
I absolutely love the look of this, though I know it won't appeal to everyone. The gameplay seems reminiscent of the demon bartering found in early Personas and the gothic/surrealistic/minimalist visuals are beautiful. Very interested in trying this out!

Edit: It's also from the dev of Oquonie

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 07-01-2014 at 06:38 AM.
07-01-2014, 06:32 AM
This looks really really interesting but it says "dating" on the description. I don't think I find the alien in the image to be physically attractive...

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa //
TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - The World Ends With You - FF Tactics - Kingdom Rush Series
07-03-2014, 01:10 PM
id hit it.
12-25-2014, 07:31 PM
This game went free today and it's great. A little unpredictable but I like it. Very strange, in a soothing way. Love the gothic/evil look and the strangeness of it all. Very strategic gameplay. I hope more people take advantage of this going free!