★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** new in this version *****
1. Add an option to turn off the auto-zooming, initially disabled
2. Fix the logic bug of bonus tiles
3. Fix the saving bug

* Get it at an introductory sale price *

In the Ancient time of China, there are many ways for humans to become gods and in Ancient Wonderland you`ll use alchemy to discover the Elixir of Life. Go on a journey through Chinese mythology and match tiles to collect gems and make your way up the legendary Taishan Mountain to conquer this new experience of attractive match- 3 puzzle game.

Features:
*5 different genres of scenes
*5 different types of basic blocks and many more advanced magical blocks
*5 original background music and many more sound effects
*Up to 25 levels and replay

Please enjoy endless hours of matching games on your iPhone and iPod touch.

skyye06's comments:
Is it me or does this look like azkend?

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Looks a lot like Azkend, and that is not a bad thing.

08-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Looks a lot like Azkend, and that is not a bad thing.
I know it looks polished like azkend

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-27-2009, 01:19 AM
oh this one looks good too...

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-27-2009, 01:36 AM
any TOFTTs? My budget's low, so I can't take this assignment...

Twitter:adin Openfeint:adinb Plus+:adinb Gamecenter:adinadin crystal:adinb
08-27-2009, 01:37 AM
I'll go for it
08-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Ok I played it for about 20 minutes and it's good, I had to turn off the music and turn up the sound effects though, I wasn't digging the background tunes. The gameplay is very much like Azkend, in this one you collect a specific number of ores within a time limit in each level to advance. The difficulty was not hard from what I played so far, but it will probably get harder as I move on more. Good match 3 game, a little repetitive like most of the other ones but fun to play. A few cool effects. Graphics are decent. Screen zooms in automatically when you place your finger on pieces while you drag and connect them giving you more of a closeup of the action. Game is worth a buck, get it while it's on sale.
08-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Ok I played it for about 20 minutes and it's good, I had to turn off the music and turn up the sound effects though, I wasn't digging the background tunes. The gameplay is very much like Azkend, in this one you collect a specific number of ores within a time limit in each level to advance. The difficulty was not hard from what I played so far, but it will probably get harder as I move on more. Good match 3 game, a little repetitive like most of the other ones but fun to play. A few cool effects. Graphics are decent. Screen zooms in automatically when you place your finger on pieces while you drag and connect them giving you more of a closeup of the action. Game is worth a buck, get it while it's on sale.

Thanks FD, your a trooper.

Currently Playing - Space Miner / Wooden Labyrinth 3D / Star Hogs / Isotope / Pool Rebel
Front Page Tug Boat "Radar"
Beta Testing - iPhone 3G S⃣
08-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks Freedog -

I had to search for this thread - otherwise would have posted and TOFTT since I seem to be in a matching mood these days...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Hello, everyone,

I am the developer for this game. I am glad to see people talking about this game here. It is so unexpected that people here could find it just at the time it was out.

I did a quick search, realizing that both azkend and ancient wonderland have been ported from PC's. You can find them out in big-fish. Here are links,

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...and/index.html
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download...end/index.html

These two are both beautiful, but I personally prefer more to ancient wonderland because its graphics are brighter and genres are different. of course there is also another reason that I worked out this game.

I would like to give away some promo codes, but I am actually only the developer in this project, (not like in P.P.T. and Yummy Bugs). So I will ask to see if I can get some. If someone want a try or TOFTT (not sure about what it really means but seems they need a code?), leave a message. I will give it a try.

Plus, thanks freedog's quick overview.

Hao

P.S. lite version is supposed to be out very soon.