• Publisher: Everplay
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: THEY CAME IN PEACE. THEY'LL LEAVE IN PIECES.

Brought to you by the creators of the hit game Bill Killem! Buzz Killem is the story of a retired War Veteran called back into action after an Alien welcoming party greets Earth. And he is the father of famed action star Bill Killem.

Embark on missions of explosive proportions as you save America for the wrath of alien invaders! Visit usually peaceful and pleasant tourist spots like the Statue of Liberty and Grand Central Station and defend them from utter obliteration!

FEATURES
Multiple Stages with a variety of missions to accomplish
Smooth on-screen controls and platformer gameplay.
Retro graphics, sound effects, and music!
Tons of unlockables! New outfits, new guns, and new power-ups are yours for the taking!

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 17.2 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
THEY CAME IN PEACE. THEY'LL LEAVE IN PIECES.

Brought to you by the creators of the hit game Bill Killem! Buzz Killem is the story of a retired War Veteran called back into action after an Alien welcoming party greets Earth. And he is the father of famed action star Bill Killem.

Embark on missions of explosive proportions as you save America for the wrath of alien invaders! Visit usually peaceful and pleasant tourist spots like the Statue of Liberty and Grand Central Station and defend them from utter obliteration!

FEATURES
• Multiple Stages with a variety of missions to accomplish
• Smooth on-screen controls and platformer gameplay.
• Retro graphics, sound effects, and music!
• Tons of unlockables! New outfits, new guns, and new power-ups are yours for the taking!

iPhone Screenshots:

07-02-2014, 05:02 AM
Another great platformer release.

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 07-04-2014 at 05:12 AM.

07-02-2014, 05:06 AM
Looks kind decent
07-02-2014, 05:16 AM
LOL... love the references

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2014, 06:41 AM
07-02-2014, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Looks kind decent
Decent?! I hope you're kidding Sanuku.

What are your impressions now that you've played? I've been looking forward to this one for weeks.
07-02-2014, 09:09 AM
So this is by the same people who did Bill Killem? I'll be getting this for sure. Looks sweet to me.

Hope they don't forget about Bill Killem, there were a few objective and achievement bugs that I was hoping would be fixed.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 07-02-2014 at 11:05 AM.
07-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Is this endless or level based?
07-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Is this just a premium version of bill killem?