App description: When life in the world of Ethenia is threatened by the corruption of the Yhrosian Empire, a hero will rise to protect the Planet and its people.

RISE OF A HERO

Meet Nate, the Light Apprentice, and take part in his journey through a kind of "Comic GameBook" like you've never experienced before!

After having spent 300 years in a deep sleep, Nate wakes up to a world ravaged by war.The Planet's environment is damaged and on the course to destruction.

Only Nate and the 4 other last remaining Apprentices may have the key to restore balance to the Planet's environment, thus saving the world.

YOUR GAME, YOUR CHOICES

In Light Apprentice, comic book and game are integrated in a brand new way.

Your decisions and actions will determine what kind of characters Nate and his friends will become.

Get collectibles and extras, customize and evolve your characters, fight or befriend monsters, and decide how Nate's story unfolds.

AN EPIC SAGA IS COMING

Light Apprentice is the first of 4 upcoming chapters that make the book.

FEATURES

- A comic book-game in which you can make your own choices that affect the story
- Build your characters based on your own choices: be a warrior or a pacifist
- Collect items and equipmentto improve your stats
- Engage or spare the life of several kinds of monsters and bosses
- A unique graphic style based on hand-drawn arts
- Epic, action-packed storyline
- iCloud to save your progress
07-02-2014, 05:10 AM
Only one Screenshot on the iTunes Store for the Game?! I know I am probably repeating myself but...sometimes less is more Bulkypix

07-02-2014, 05:12 AM
That one screenshot looks really inviting though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2014, 05:17 AM
oh great, they expect people to buy this by showing one screenshot and a sentence.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
07-02-2014, 05:46 AM
You guys are sunshine and lollipops aren't ya! It's quite likely the AppStore page will be updated later in the day, we've seen it happen before; Warhammer 40K: Storm of Vengeance had no Warhammer reference, one image and a tiny description until later on.

That one screenshot does look intriguing though

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
07-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
oh great, they expect people to buy this by showing one screenshot and a sentence.
check more screenshots and info of Light Apprentice on SlideDB
07-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
It says in the post that the App Info is proccessing
07-02-2014, 03:08 PM
07-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Hi, everyone!

Dev here. I'd like to state that the screenshots and video you're posting are all from the alpha version, and that we have worked very hard since then to improve the game as much as we could.

So the release version should look much better than that.
Thank you very much for your interest, please let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT: here are screenshots of the release version:
http://i.imgur.com/pbvdTA3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/moCWbJb.jpg

Last edited by iggynore; 07-03-2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: adding screenshots
07-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Any impressions?