★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: WARNING: Highly Addictive Zombie Match 3 Game!
*Please check COMPATIBILITY list below for a list of compatible devices

From Noodlecake Games and Massive Damage, the folks that brought you Please Stay Calm and Super Stickman Golf 2 comes a new spin on match 3 with 1000% more zombies and guaranteed no candies!

Explore a retro post-apocalyptic world full of zombies in a bid for survival in this challenging and addicting puzzle adventure. Will you survive?

- PLAY through tons of levels of zombie puzzle madness!
- MATCH powered up items for INSANE COMBOS!
- FUN to play but challenging to master!
- FIGHT multiple types of puzzle zombies, some even affect the puzzle board!
- EARN sniper shots, grenades and bodyguards to help you beat the tough levels!
- EXPLORE a beautiful 1950s retro-styled post-apocalyptic world
- COMPETE against your Facebook friends for the top scores!
- SYNC your progress across devices using Facebook Connect

LIKE us on Facebook to see the latest news, updates and concept art!

facebook.com/zombiepuzzlepanic

Please note: Zombie Puzzle Panic is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off these options by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

*COMPATIBILITY LIST

- iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5th Gen
- iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 4th Gen
- All above devices with iOS 6 to iOS 7 supported

*Performance on an OS or device not listed above is not guaranteed
*This title does not support the iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen or iPad 1st Gen. While it may be possible to download this title to these unsupported devices, game performance is not guaranteed.

*Deleting this game from your device will erase the games save data.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 68.3 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
WARNING: Highly Addictive Zombie Match 3 Game!

Explore a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies in a bid for survival in this challenging and addicting puzzle adventure. Will you survive?

Features:

- Retro art to create a post-apocalyptic world of the 60s
- Fun to play, difficult to master
- Hours of zombie puzzle survival action
- Be the hero and rescue survivors from the zombies
- Powerups and weapons to help with those challenging levels
- Many updates coming soon!

Download Zombie Madness today, you’re the only hope against the zombie apocalypse!

iPhone Screenshots:

07-02-2014, 05:19 AM
i thought i saw this few days ago on the release list? maybe too many match 3 got me confuse

The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

Last edited by redribbon; 07-02-2014 at 03:49 PM.

07-02-2014, 05:20 AM

One of the few Highlights tonight

Last edited by Sanuku; 07-02-2014 at 06:51 AM.
07-02-2014, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
One of the few Highlights tonight
Yeah... this one i was actually looking forward to playing, and am quite surprised it's already coming out later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Is there a particular reason you are excited about this one? yes it's by noodlecake but it's also a game that's similar to Candy Crush (including the hearts system). I mean it's not bad and I keep playing but do I have to ask my facebook friends to unlock new levels like I have to in Candy Crush?

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-02-2014, 06:04 AM
Bought Faif yesterday and I still have Darkin, so I won't buy a new match three anytime soon. Specially a match three that looks so much like Candy Crush.
07-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Bought Faif yesterday and I still have Darkin, so I won't buy a new match three anytime soon. Specially a match three that looks so much like Candy Crush.
Well I don't play candy crush because it's, well...candy.
Zombies on the other hand, I can play with.
For me, this is a welcome surprise.
07-02-2014, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Zombies on the other hand...
This.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-02-2014, 06:56 AM
I've always wanted to play a Zombie Crush Saga or a Zombie Rescue Saga.

Bewi
07-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Is there a particular reason you are excited about this one? yes it's by noodlecake but it's also a game that's similar to Candy Crush (including the hearts system). I mean it's not bad and I keep playing but do I have to ask my facebook friends to unlock new levels like I have to in Candy Crush?
Nope! You can play as long as you want without asking your FB friends. There is no wall you hit where the only way to move on is to either pay, ask friends or complete those 24hr quests. There is FB integration if you want to use it, but entirely up to you.

We also have 20 more levels coming and some new mechanics. We are even throwing around the idea of having boss battles right on the board itself. There are always going to be Candy Crush comparisons and that is justified, but once you play through the first 10-15 or so levels (the more basic tutorial type ones) youll see ZPP actually plays quite a bit different and is more "actiony" than a standard match 3.